• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow private server income.

Well, keep in mind that only about 30% of the server even have a form a "donations". And statisticly you got a 3000% higher change of being taken by blizzard if you do.

WoW are not that fun to play in the first place.. and why would some one even give 2-300$ when the server could shut down when they least expects it.

Kind of stupid if you ask me.

1. Because the good server stick around untill blizzard force them down, not until the owners quit updating it like in Tibia.
2. PvP and all that are a hell lot better in WoW (love to TBC)
3. Adults play it, not children.

Yeah But I ment that they're earning money so fast and so much from these things..

yup...
my fried is a noob...
he gotta donate everytime to this shit he buyed last week that shit vip thing for 300$..

Leading server of WoW privates earn like 1000usd/week.

Leading server of WoW privates earn like 1000usd/week.

Ow, you can earn a hell lot more, but as soon as you get into blizzards radar, your fucked. and you need to pay atleast twice the profit if you get sued.

Ow, you can earn a hell lot more, but as soon as you get into blizzards radar, your fucked. and you need to pay atleast twice the profit if you get sued.

Do they put any time into looking for people running private wow servers?
I mean, Cipsoft don't care about OTs. (Of course they care but they're to lazy to do something about it)

I mean, Cipsoft don't care about OTs. (Of course they care but they're to lazy to do something about it)

I posted a good list of server that got sued. And I've played on two server that got taken down after mail from blizzard. They got a rather good poition in the Digital Millenium rights act and got dedicated persons to work with it. Activision is like a million times bigger then Cipsoft, they have cared to bring private servers down for years.

Sorry but Cipsoft doesn't have rights to do so, as it was fully programmed by people, not by Cipsoft, only using their own client to play on the server is illegal.

Yes, WoW violate the copyrights as we are required to extract the map (to .map and .vmaps) from the client along with the .dbc data files etc.

So why they aren't taking down servers like https://www.molten-wow.com/
from what i have heard they taken like 5 servers in past and that's all .
This molten-wow is gaining alot of cash and they don't do anything about it .
And here is something:
IP:
server location:
Dallas in United States
ISP:
SoftLayer Technologies

Well, Activision don't have the power to take down all servers, some stay on for many years. Even in the US. They just pick random servers to take down, doesn't seem to bother with how many players a server have.

"Blizzard own the intellectual property rights to World of Warcraft, running an emulated server IS ILLEGAL if you do it anywhere that the DMCA or other country-specific laws that prohibit such copyright-infringing behavior"
I have read somewhere on the net , the important is "DMCA or other country-specific laws that prohibit such copyright-infringing behavior"
Which countries have it ?;p

I was talking to a friend who claimed his cousin had a 10k Usd montlhy income for some months.
I was like, what the hell, I don't believe that.
What do you know about that?

Anyways, I hate wow >.>

i like wow :)

WoWScape earned milions.

Yea but they all left the team bla bla, so the best serv out now is

1. Molten-Wow
2. Magic-Wow , tho they dont update

rest is shit, so you really have to have a good serv if u wanna earn cash :D

Moltan WoW lakes Wintergrasp and Icecrown. I believe that the files I got on my hardrive is even better (have icecrown and wintergrasp, but lakes most 25-man instance loot).

Edit: Cipsoft made over 7 million EUR in 2008, with a good increase every year.

Their upcomming game is: http://www.fictionfighters.com/

Moltan WoW lakes Wintergrasp and Icecrown. I believe that the files I got on my hardrive is even better (have icecrown and wintergrasp, but lakes most 25-man instance loot).

Edit: Cipsoft made over 7 million EUR in 2008, with a good increase every year.

Their upcomming game is: Fiction Fighters - Interactive Comic

FictionFighters will be Fail. They have been developing it for so long without any progress

FictionFighters will be Fail. They have been developing it for so long without any progress

exactly we first heard about it 2years ago who knows how long they worked on it before they revealed it seems like all they have is a story line

if private wow servers are so profitable people should host them for a little 1-3months get them popular and just sell them off.

Unfortunatly only 5-6 servers at a time is popular (1k+). And those who become popular tends to have been around a year or two. A WoW server with 200 players is hardly any more profitable then a Tibia server unfortunatly.

Back