• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Just started today after a long retirement,

went to goroma medusas/ss.

Goes down the stairs, got 925 hp (full hp) as a lvl 156 MS and full terra set on + magic sword.

What happends? 1 shot me, does wave, hit like 400 if not more, dead on 0.1s,

Whattafuck? I remember hunting them at lower lvl, having 2-3 of them on me and not dying, sure i ran away from them, but how is this even possible? that 1 MEDUSA 1 shots me on 0.1s?

1. On rl tibia creatures cant combo spells anymore, I guess they can here
2. What did you change? its fucking broken now, what should I hunt? carrion worms/cave rats?

gg wp

Just started today after a long retirement,

went to goroma medusas/ss.

Goes down the stairs, got 925 hp (full hp) as a lvl 156 MS and full terra set on + magic sword.

What happends? 1 shot me, does wave, hit like 400 if not more, dead on 0.1s,

Whattafuck? I remember hunting them at lower lvl, having 2-3 of them on me and not dying, sure i ran away from them, but how is this even possible? that 1 MEDUSA 1 shots me on 0.1s?

1. On rl tibia creatures cant combo spells anymore, I guess they can here
2. What did you change? its fucking broken now, what should I hunt? carrion worms/cave rats?

gg wp

if u want to play real tibia , go to real tibia :) , and don't fking come here and make a post to cry , <3

if u want to play real tibia , go to real tibia :)

Don't know how to express my feelings towards your retarded post, please... go shoot yourself :).
Also, why would I play rl tibia? it's 1x exp? Bitch plz go play rl tibia urself x).

We only updated Medusa so that they are as strong as in real Tibia. The chance for terra strike might be too high (it's combined with the melee hit, so that may be changed in the future), but please see: Medusa - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Est. Max. Damage:1000+ hp per turn

We only updated Medusa so that they are as strong as in real Tibia. The chance for terra strike might be too high (it's combined with the melee hit, so that may be changed in the future), but please see: Medusa - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
Est. Max. Damage:1000+ hp per turn

Yeah 1000+ hp per turn, I got "full" terra set (not boots ofc, i use boh) = thats 4% + 8% + 6% = 18% earth protection~ Also I use magic sword (35def +3) and my arcana adds 19 defence = 54def +3. And I got 32 Shielding, That SHOULD REDUCE alot of Melee Damage. And the strike/wave should be lower due to my 18% earth protection. So no, I had 925 hp FULL, I should NOT be able to get one shot. :S seriously, check it up please. I really like the TASKS and hunt place.. but it's impossible to hunt there :/

Medusa Abilities according to Wiki: Melee (0-450), poisons you 42 hp at start per turn), 5x Terra Strike (21-350, does Life Drain Damage), Terra Wave (250-500), Great Smoke Bomb (Paralysis), Self-Healing (fast)(150-300), changes your appearance into a stone statue.

The strike is lifedrain damage though, so damage from that wouldn't be reduced, but yeah we're going to look at recordings of players hunting medusae on real Tibia and adjust their abilities to correct them. Until then, I suggest you to avoid any hunting place with them.

Ok well, did you buff any other monster? like Hives etc? don't wanna die there either and lose 100k bless and exp xD

Medusas are sneaky bastards in Tibia as well, most of the times you can run them like nothing and sometimes they unleash a shitstorm on you, like dragon lords do at times.

MEDUSAS COMBO 1K IN REAL TIBIA IS THE SAME THING TO DROP A MAGIC PLATE ARMOR
ITS FKIN RARE
here it happens 4/5 times

I agree with Nikodada, the damage of medusas should be lowered, I almost got 1shotted by 3 medusas on a 263 EK -_-

Not possible sry. I tested it by lettin it surrounded by 5 medusas, 1 serpent spawn, went to drink a water withoutbot healer and still didnt die.
I tested it to put exura ico heal at 60% and going outside in a shop, bought cola, came back and its alive. Healed with exura ico only.

MEDUSAS COMBO 1K IN REAL TIBIA IS THE SAME THING TO DROP A MAGIC PLATE ARMOR
ITS FKIN RARE
here it happens 4/5 times

I still think they should be stronger than what people are saying though, are people actually comparing them to real Tibia or other OpenTibia servers where they probably have too low damage as they used to here? TibiaWiki also says this: they deal deadly combos and can hit almost as hard as a demon.
I've slightly decreased the damage from both their melee attack and their terra strike (changes applied at the next server save), if it's not enough then you'll have to go find something else to hunt because obviously medusae are too strong for you.

if a lv 156 dies in one shot than medusas are overpowered
cuz i used to hunt there with a 130ms in real tibia and never got one shots death

Back