• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?

It's not freaking real tibia!!!! Omfg! You whiners are making me sick! Always complaining about dieing... Please stay in temple if you don't know how to play....

Tried medusa on my 146 Ed and didn't die.. didn't use manashield or bot... Maybe your bot sucks?

Like 3 or 4 people complain now about medusa and there are like 70 players each day that hunt/bot medusa and don't have ANY problems facing them...

Like talaturen said, find another place to hunt if medusa is to strong for you.. but stop making stupid threads about this!

I still think they should be stronger than what people are saying though, are people actually comparing them to real Tibia or other OpenTibia servers where they probably have too low damage as they used to here? TibiaWiki also says this: they deal deadly combos and can hit almost as hard as a demon.
I've slightly decreased the damage from both their melee attack and their terra strike (changes applied at the next server save), if it's not enough then you'll have to go find something else to hunt because obviously medusae are too strong for you.

Well I hunted those medusas on my 120 rp on real tibia. I had no problem what so ever, it started to get dangerus when it were like 3 or more after me. And they paralyze way less than they do on this server.
And btw I used assassin stars and I hit 200-500 all the time, almost no poofef at all :(

Well I hunted those medusas on my 120 rp on real tibia. I had no problem what so ever, it started to get dangerus when it were like 3 or more after me. And they paralyze way less than they do on this server.
And btw I used assassin stars and I hit 200-500 all the time, almost no poofef at all :(

Stop comparing the server with real tibia, because it isn't!!!!!!!

But you're running them and timing, if you stand close to them and have bad luck, they'll hit shitloads. I hunted dls no problems on my paladin at mid-low level, no problems even though I only had like 600hp, but one day I timed the healing bad and it combo'd me. Medusas are dangerous and need to be run if you wanna hunt them safely at lower levels, most of the times things will go easy and good and sometimes you'll just have plain bad luck.

@Nikodada; did you really have full hp? 50hp less can change a lot. Can't medusas hit kinda offscreen as well? there might be a second one shooting from somewhere, if this happened in 0.1 sec as you claim you wouldn't have noticed it.

Back