• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?

Foxtrotel

Foxtrotel
Reaction score
Team ZUZU kill in my noob xar and my guild enter and they enter in south gate and log in noob xars...
WHAT NOOBS????

And we enter in south gate and INTER no block Myster LEo lol
he die 13:33 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Mystery Leo. He was killed by Eazy E.
jajaja

Let The Bodies Hit The Floor :)

Team ZUZU kill in my noob xar and my guild enter and they enter in south gate and log in noob xars...
WHAT NOOBS????

Dead: Mystery Leo 26th 2009 14:30:55 Killed by: Eazy E
Dead: Edit 26th 2009 14:14:46 Killed by: Beesje
Dead: Chealse 26th 2009 14:13:35 Killed by: Agus Avemont
Dead: Agus Avemont 26th 2009 14:11:43 Killed by: Du Fay
Dead: Beesje 26th 2009 14:02:04 Killed by: Edit
Dead: Dort 26th 2009 13:59:10 Killed by: Agus Avemont
Dead: Nneka(Foxtrotel) 26th 2009 13:32:27 Killed by: Qarkify

Frags War :ninja:

WHAT NOOBS????

hahha eazy e killed my nub char 2x yesterday when he was mc'ing with ue script on, frst time he did it i relogged and he ran to hellgate, second time i relogged and he ran to southgate and brought like 10 nub chars, your team does it aswell so stfu, i have never used nub chars and neither has any of my team

hahha eazy e killed my nub char 2x yesterday when he was mc'ing with ue script on, frst time he did it i relogged and he ran to hellgate, second time i relogged and he ran to southgate and brought like 10 nub chars, your team does it aswell so stfu, i have never used nub chars and neither has any of my team

i bet they will deny it as always

hahha eazy e killed my nub char 2x yesterday when he was mc'ing with ue script on

he did the same to my noob char :<

And no, Eazy E, you can't type 'lol' on one char and 'exevo gran mas frigo' on 3 others at the same time. Silly.

Back