• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtffffffffffffff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Wow, your ignorance is astounding. Carbon is from Spain, I am from Cuba. Do us all a favor and just stop trying to look like a complete moron.

Ignorant? hmmm why?
And you are from Cuba? You must be thinking I have the same IQ than yours... I WONT EAT THAT SHIT stop believing that we think you are the "SMARTEST" guy in cyntara.

And if you just knew a little bit of spanish you would know why Carbon is not from spain :)

Oh and answer who cares if you did the character? You played with it, thats accounts sharing wether you like it or not.... And not worry lil boy red wont do a shit :)

Last edited:
noobmassacre.jpg

i know.. this dont are in the correct place.. but its only for show u red..

The door on nightmares free are.. moved? :S

And are a noob masacre all the day :p

Ignorant? hmmm why?
And you are from Cuba? You must be thinking I have the same IQ than yours... I WONT EAT THAT SHIT stop believing that we think you are the "SMARTEST" guy in cyntara.

And if you just knew a little bit of spanish you would know why Carbon is not from spain :)

Oh and answer who cares if you did the character? You played with it, thats accounts sharing wether you like it or not.... And not worry lil boy red wont do a shit :)

You logic is flawless. Of course I'm trying to force the idea that you and I share the same IQ in order to show that I'm the smartest of all Cyntara. How could my master plan be foiled so easily.

Oh and next time you're up and about, take a good long look at a dictionary and find out what ignorant really means. I'm truly worried about you.

aka bro,just leave this stupid ignorant, let him cry alone =)
i miss u aka ;C

I won this discussion since akalic is just saying no sense words and carbon is hiding his nacionality and ignoring me =)

Im done with cyntara I dont know why I still posting here maybe cause i need to shut up some shit talkers.... So peace out Oh and btw cyntara is dying and what you never wanted to come is coming ;) bye.

I won this discussion since akalic is just saying no sense words and carbon is hiding his nacionality and ignoring me =)

Im done with cyntara I dont know why I still posting here maybe cause i need to shut up some shit talkers.... So peace out Oh and btw cyntara is dying and what you never wanted to come is coming ;) bye.

If only everyone could win debates in such style as you. If anyone didn't pick up on his sly move, it can be described simply as going "LALALALALLALALALAL I CANT HEAR YOU SO I WIN LALALALALALA!" Truly a move of a master.

ok lets make this better and more clear for information will yu fucking delete master infernalist for crashing our clients like hes a dumb ass he crashes how own teammates and we almost killed daark assasin because of that like really crashing his own team weak.back to my point who the fuck is inmenda really he pops up in fourms i wanna know who he is like really *prays to god that he isint br*

he is just 1 stupid shit talker with nothing to do, so he shit talk us ;D

imo, every1 on cyntara has shitty pvp. maybe a few i cud name that r actually gud.

There's a way to crash everyone on screen using Elfbot Ng, im not sure how to just crash every tibia client but i know how to crash people with elfbot, but I'm not the guy doing it..I'd say stay in pz for now <_<

I remember someone told me how to do this before, i think it was my buddy kyle. I don't exactly know 100% but i think it involves using elf to send a msg that's char count is to high. and it crash's anyone with NG on. Not sure how it works.
but yeah that's about all i remember.

me too full time master~ and el socio kick saul in nm vip he think he was afk or botted idk
when master~atk saul
saul stop move and atk him ofc
boom cratch
client
sry i can't explait better i no have the english for that :/ im limited inenglish but that all ppl know xD
and answer i think if you use tibia cam and other guy's too red banned him becauseintibia cam 5/6 movie of different ppl is one proof with master in the screen and the cratch~client
but if one ppl understand me is cool because i can't understand noob who hack one game
you have one bank in rl
i SAID GRATZ YOU WIN RL CASH OR PRISON
LOL
but make one cratch client for kill one guy's you have testicul in rl life? you is one bitch? (all that is for team br or all ppl who hack fucking game)
thank you for the brave person who can understand me :*
and i m sure of red know have ppl cratch player but he need proof (one movie for me is better one picture my opinion)
and for the end TEAM BR TAKE YOU TESTICULE WITH YOU HAND
AND GO FIGHT
WITH PVP
NO COMBO
YOU GO LIKE THAT
not sure because if you no sue bot or programe of hacking you can't win af for you
go the suicide men you are happy you killed answer xlog
omffffffffffffffggggggggggggg is very very hard very very nice men congratulation ^^
GRATZ ofc pff
<3 answer i know the team br never can't kill you without programe of hacking lol
i know how he make for that i think he spam you with pings or PM is one programme but i no remenber the name :s i go shearh for cyntara i post tomorow or after but soon

Last edited:
me too full time master~ and el socio kick saul in nm vip he think he was afk or botted idk
when master~atk saul
saul stop move and atk him ofc
boom cratch
client
sry i can't explait better i no have the english for that :/ im limited inenglish but that all ppl know xD
and answer i think if you use tibia cam and other guy's too red banned him becauseintibia cam 5/6 movie of different ppl is one proof with master in the screen and the cratch~client
but if one ppl understand me is cool because i can't understand noob who hack one game
you have one bank in rl
i SAID GRATZ YOU WIN RL CASH OR PRISON
LOL
but make one cratch client for kill one guy's you have testicul in rl life? you is one bitch? (all that is for team br or all ppl who hack fucking game)
thank you for the brave person who can understand me :*
and i m sure of red know have ppl cratch player but he need proof (one movie for me is better one picture my opinion)
and for the end TEAM BR TAKE YOU TESTICULE WITH YOU HAND
AND GO FIGHT
WITH PVP
NO COMBO
YOU GO LIKE THAT
not sure because if you no sue bot or programe of hacking you can't win af for you
go the suicide men you are happy you killed answer xlog
omffffffffffffffggggggggggggg is very very hard very very nice men congratulation ^^
GRATZ ofc pff
<3 answer i know the team br never can't kill you without programe of hacking lol
i know how he make for that i think he spam you with pings or PM is one programme but i no remenber the name :s i go shearh for cyntara i post tomorow or after but soon

ur a fuckin idiot

Back