• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtffffffffffffff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

answer

Reaction score
I don't know how, but Master Infernalist is making peoples cyntara client crash during wars!!

He starts talking shit to me and chalenges me to a dual so i say ok fine this guy must wanna die, im about to kjill him and boom i crash i log on quickly heal and he runs away. Like wtf?

another time was i venore he told me to come again i go and he starts atking me i atk back hes nearly dead and i crash same goes with carbon, he made me and carbon crash!

then we go bkb it was me and carbon vs him and sum nubby friends of his and hes about to die..guess what WE CRASHED

Now a new and just recent scenario : We were in nms and its him and his friends again parcel man rushes him hes about to drop he hops the stairs and i was on the fone with parcel man for a few minutes when this happened which is why i know it so clearly, he tells me yo i crashed wtf am i dead, sure enough since he was a knight in nms ( low health ) he got dropped.

RED WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING? A BUG? A BOT? SUM NEXT LVL HACK SHIT? BAN THE FUCKER BEFORE HE DOES THIS IN REAL WAR -.-

There's a way to crash everyone on screen using Elfbot Ng, im not sure how to just crash every tibia client but i know how to crash people with elfbot, but I'm not the guy doing it..I'd say stay in pz for now <_<

Does that deserve a ban then?
This guys making players crash purposley for his own benifets which he still failed cuz he died over and over tryin to get me like that!

Yea it does, some other dude did it and tried to steal my donor item but i had Red there to watch him do it and the guy got banned, most likely the same guy and somehow avoided the IP Ban :confused:

How do i get proof because im crashed so i cant really take a screen shot or sumthing!

But its not just me, Carbon can also have a say he crashed just as much as me and parcel man crashed aswell and he actually died cuz of it >.>

Knightt Rox~ is doing it, when i was at his side, we were fighting Mesrines at vip nms, and he said me "hold on, i crash his client and he dies". What happened? Mesrines died cuz his client crashed, then he came back, and died again cuz of the same reason. So bad I didnt take a ss :mad: Enig.

yeah dude, mesrines die on venore because his client got crashed when mesrines and me was killing master infernalist (knightt rox and royal paladins rox, his 2 other characters)
he killed mesrines,and he tried to run,i followed him and when is about to die, BOOOM my client got crashed too, so wtf,ban those stupids brs Red.

Not all Hispanics are Brazilian. Hell, Brazilians aren't ever Hispanic, they're Portuguese at most.

Died 3 times at bkb BECAUSE CRASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED STOP IT...BAN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

red, some1 on the mexican team are using idk what program to ip block us, i cant login on my acc on the game and i cant open the cyntara website,
i fucking die 3 times for the same reasson, saul too, and mesrines, wtf
fucking do something

say tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Hotkey in Elfbot, and pooof.
That was patched in TFS long ago.

Back