• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wyzr's Lifethread

wyzr

Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas, United Mexican States
This is my Lifethread in ShadowCores, I want to share my favourite experiences with the readers that comes to this thread. So: Thanks in advance for visiting.

Update #1: Got a Panda :D.
Update #2: New Screen.
Update #3: My New House!
Update #4 ~Just a photo, nothing important~ LOL.
Update #5: We got bugged.
The first picture I took it's about the personality I'll use in this character until I get retired. A 100% Citizen outfit which is one of my two favourite outfits in the game cuz of its simplicity and how it represents the oldest outfit of the game.

It is also one of the easiest outfits to get the addons. As I told before editing this post, the hardest part of getting this is the legion helmet which you are only able to get it on rookgaard.

lifethread1.png

Last edited:
"Wyzr's lifethread"
>implying you got a life

Just kidding :D <3
Good luck and watch out for PKers :3

Got it from the east of port hope, but it was the first time I visited that area. So I got lost like for 8 minutes. Thanks for the help ItsNeo and krille09. And krille09 when I saw your comment I was like: You ruined my childhood.

This is probably not an important SS. Got lvl 118, is that special? I think... NO.
But this one is special for one special and sweet reason... is the first SS of LVL Advancing with my new TV... which is my PC Screen. :D Thx for watching this.
bb7hX.png

"Comment: This must be an awesome comment only because I'm wyzr. Isn't it?
13:05 You advanced from Level 99 to Level 100. After 12 tries." haha :D

Hs77U.png

Well... SCREW THE LOOT PHOTOBOMBER!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well guys, This is my house, for the ones who hasn't meet it. Usually you expect to see a decorated ss of it but I sucks at decorations maybe I will decorate it when I get enough items too... since I'm kinda poor right now haha.
First of all I loved this house since the first time I came out, I was like, damn it sucks, I don't like the walls, I don't like the doors, I don't like the... then I realized that it wasn't the walls, doors, floor, etc... it was me fighting for a change.
We all are like this, fighting for staying as we are.. when something new is comming we hate it, but then we get used to it... Kinda funny how school is hard at the first days but then school is the only place you want to visit for your friends... in some cases.

In the house also, you can see my nocturn pet. Shark, is too special for me because a friend gave it to me. It is just 'kool' and I love it that much that I will never logout without being at his side, unless I have to logout in a hunting place...

Eh, the worst thing about the Hare's Den is that people won't be able to see it... which is cool for me because that means that I'll have to upload photos to let you see what's inside, and they are going to be RARE photos. Thanks for reading.
LijtK.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Back