• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wyzr's Lifethread

Saw that shadowcores people have humor!
While I was walking to hunt some hellspawns I found this on Yalahar's floor... It made me laugh, thou I want to mark that I was there and I saw the word I took this screenshot... So if you were the one that made this: THANKS FOR PUTTING A SMILE ON MY FACE.

Mp1JC.png

Well today I enjoyed 2 things...
First of all that I got the house that I was living in on softcores years ago... It has a nice, funny and cute story about a br that I won't tell you here.
Thou it is smaller, it is easier to decorate and it is located on one of my favourite cities 'Ab'Dendriel'. NO, I didn't sell my Hare's Den and my pet shark is ok and happy that people read this thread.
VNgZV.jpg

Also, I spent some time with hiperkarma, thou he was slow I gave him that bag of apple slices you see on the picture so he can get a donkey, we went for a donkey to tame it and got bugged... REALLY WE GOT BUGGED!!!
ZrUmd.png

Time before I gave him the bag of apple slices, I noticed that we can change our gender with !changender and did it just for fun hahaha we made a parody of marriage...
The best and funniest part of it is that Hiperkarma really thought I was gay...
GzeOU.png

Well guys... thanks for reading my forum log. Wyzr's lifethread.

We have also created a guild
Everyone is welcome to join
We are called the Dickheads, so yeah, join us!

Hell yeah, it's a very friendly guild.
Noone insults noone and shit...

btw, I don't need therapy D:

Back