• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xalethalas RPG Project - Mapping Showoff

Here you can see my old swamp from my ex-project. 7.6
And I am aware that this isn't good looking, I sortoff hate doing swamps aswell.

swampyswamp.png

You will maybe get an inspiration or tip on how it basicly should look like!

Well it maybe looks like it's autobordered but I actually place every item with RAW. Just uses doodad, add 1 item and then right-click and choose RAW.
Too lazy to find it by my own hehe :p

sewers.png

Beneath Willowdam... in the sewers.

-I have no more photos to show, just started with the sewers. Tryed to make a modern sewer but I failed pretty hard. Willowdam will have an old sewer system!

It's much better when you use RAW-section, Elias. But make the swamps alittle bit bigger, use more trees/bushes and swamp plants. And personally I like when it's alot of grass tufts.

Will do, and ill find inspiration from your swamp. Thanks! :)

Here's the days progress!

78112695.png

Visiting the docks in Willowdam!

52823127.png

Sadly some sailors haven´t been so lucky in time...

25891363.png

Willowdam's lighthouse.

52979798.png

Just a normal park...

56691755.png

Fish is a very big export in Willowdam!

Soon Willowdam is finished, then I will start mapping from inside to out, getting the continent done + adding forest. And after that spawns!

Sincerely,
Kroax

Last edited:
perfect!

edit; dislike the medal fittings and the electic things :3

Hehe I wanted to make a power core for the city lanterns, but now I know that it's oil lamps...
Do you mean the metal bars at the fishing industry or the metal fatty things around the dock? :eek:

Hello followers!
I have some bad news! Right now at the moment I won't have so much time left from school and work.
But I will map some time to time.

sewer1.png

sewer2.png

I dont know why I dislike this sewer. I am having some difficulties with the city sewer!

Thank you!

Back