• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Xampp (Hosting a server 7.6 and people keep hacking me)

Lindemans

Reaction score
Hello Otland.

I hope there is someone who could take a few minutes to help me with this problem, there is a guy / few guys, whos creating shells, and making them self GM's all the time on my 7.6 server (XML)
Im trying to figure out how to fix this shit, but cant find any solution, so if there is someone who recognize this kind of problem, could you please tell me how you did solve it?

With Kind Regards
Lindemans

Hello Otland.

I hope there is someone who could take a few minutes to help me with this problem, there is a guy / few guys, whos creating shells, and making them self GM's all the time on my 7.6 server (XML)
Im trying to figure out how to fix this shit, but cant find any solution, so if there is someone who recognize this kind of problem, could you please tell me how you did solve it?

With Kind Regards
Lindemans

If you're using an XML-based server, don't forget to disable MySQL.

Back