• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XAMPP or MySQL

XAMPP or MySQL Server

• XAMPP

Votes: 112 72.3%
  • MySQL Server

Votes: 43 27.7%

• Total voters
Xampp is the easiest to install and get running with out any real knowledge of programing! Plus it has MySQL built into it with PhpMyAdmin! lol

Many say they like Xampp, why its good? And why many ppl say its hard to fix first time plz help

If you need to run only otserv on machine - you should MySQL server (i recommend 5.0.45). If you are planning to use AAC, you shoud use Apache 2.2 + php 5.23 + MySQL 5.0.45 - not XAMPP. ;>

I use the perfect combination of MySQL server, and Abyss Webserver. Never had problems with it, and Abyss got loads of handy feutures ;p (free version, the "pay" version is nothing soecial really, 1 or 2 waste feutures you dont need. and uses more cpu -.-

Xampp is good for all. You have all pakets: PHP server and MySQL.

Yours,
polostap.

In the past i used Netserver but the stoped developing it.. now it dosen't suport any New otserv because of it's old PhpMy admin

If i would use a programe i would use Xampp

XAMPP has everythink you need and is easy to set up for nub, Has a set by set setup page on there website

I will have to say Xampp.
I tried like ten times to successfully install apache/php/mysql and every time I tried, it never worked so what ever hahahha. Xampp ftw

Back