• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xanabis LifeThread.

Come POI with me you will get 170 xD

Haha, to lazy.. :) I'll clean it once again when my friends need to do it :)

Finnaly Level 166
level166.png

Comment&Rate?

Ooo-ooo! Xani goes PG, xani is doing great.

Edit: I didn't win the house auction. :<

Last edited:
"finally level 166"

It's funny how big the difference is. A coulple of days of botting gives higher level than that. Just saying.

Haters come at me!

So it's a goal for you to reach level 166. That's a nice goal, even though it can be done in one day.
Boring thread btw...

So it's a goal for you to reach level 166. That's a nice goal, even though it can be done in one day.
Boring thread btw...

Naaah, that wasn't my goal. It is just my favorite level coz i am level 166 on my real tibia character.

I won't be able to play during this week. Have fun Fellaz. :)

22:08 You see 100 demon dusts.
They weigh 600.00 oz.
It reeks of hatred and malice.

They are waiting for you! :D

lights out fail at pvp so they turned rpg? gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nah maybe were lvling a bit since everyone here thats worth killing is 200+ because mark does nothing to botters

I don't understand why you say "comment" after every single update... That's not going to make people comment, in fact, since most of the people on OtLand are dicks, that will only encourage them not too.

Aside from that nice thread. :p

sta ce ti novi acc na forumu i char?, pm me ingame imam rs na aurori jebenoj i botam vamo xD huking.

sexy life thread baby hehe gogo 360 top lvl :D

- - - Updated - - -

lights out fail at pvp so they turned rpg? gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aww dont make me cry man :)

how would a comment make you cry? unless your a little boy who gets upset over what people say on the internet? :( but by the way your act when you die blaming your team makes me think you are a kid :/ hope you get millions of comments on your fail threads such a good life goal to get good on a ot gzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgz

Bitch'z im back from vacation. Time for new advances are you ready?
Thank's Tali <3

Level 172. (Form Mines with Pepper)
level172.png

162 RP head shot? One of my favorite frag's <3
Thank's Demontorrent for helping <3
162rpuecombo.png

Insane...! And as for lights out.. ur a bunch of no name pansies lol. Get some pvp Fred Beron.

Back