• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xanabis LifeThread.

Insane...! And as for lights out.. ur a bunch of no name pansies lol. Get some pvp Fred Beron.

ok tyson ill try to get some pvp but whats the matter dude. Your the "best" pvper on shadowcores you said, but yet you ran from me with starmo then came back with 4 other ppl. also nice uemax on ur video nub

how would a comment make you cry? unless your a little boy who gets upset over what people say on the internet? :( but by the way your act when you die blaming your team makes me think you are a kid :/ hope you get millions of comments on your fail threads such a good life goal to get good on a ot gzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgzgz

oh i forgot you didnt go through school. also sarcasm not in your vocabulary so sad your life must have been terrible i go cry again :(

- - - Updated - - -

Insane...! And as for lights out.. ur a bunch of no name pansies lol. Get some pvp Fred Beron.

yep no name probally more known then you mr best pvper :)

Cool thread mate =P

Well, im not playing much at all. Thanks ;)

My New Advance's
Level 175~
levelz3.png

well i did go to school? and now i work not living at home with mummy i make my own money not use other people for theres :)

well i did go to school? and now i work not living at home with mummy i make my own money not use other people for theres :)

if you have not heard i got a job now probally pays alot more than you and by school i meant college which i will be going to next year

You also have to take into consideration the age difference there is between you and him. You were doing the same thing when you were his age, guaranteed.

was i? since when did you no my life? i went to school and finished then went to college and did 2 years as a bricklayer and passed? moved out when i was 17 so no i don't think i did do the same tbh? also why would i want to hear about your life? :S and for the record assistant manager na i highly doubt you earn more than me but well done and keep thinking that to yourself if it helps you sleep at night.

- - - Updated - - -

and also age different? i'm 1 year older it doesn't make that much different

was i? since when did you no my life? i went to school and finished then went to college and did 2 years as a bricklayer and passed? moved out when i was 17 so no i don't think i did do the same tbh? also why would i want to hear about your life? :S and for the record assistant manager na i highly doubt you earn more than me but well done and keep thinking that to yourself if it helps you sleep at night.

- - - Updated - - -

and also age different? i'm 1 year older it doesn't make that much different

i work for my dad's buisness almost guaranteed i make more then you :) he pays me out of his pocket so no tax :)

Westie & Tali.
-Please can both of you stop spamming. If you want to fight each other just use private chat
/Thanks.

Full Druid Addon
Mission accomplished!
Thank's to Pepper/Gavin for helping me . Love both of you <3
fulldruid.png

ill just ignore him from now on gzs on druid looks good

750 usa a week i earn good luck :) fag enjoy a ot that you will fail on BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT EVER YOU RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

750 usa a week i earn good luck :) fag enjoy a ot that you will fail on BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT EVER YOU RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He said stop posting. Glad to see you can read.

By the way, I'm the vice president of the United States (anyone can say anything over the internet)

Back