• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Xanteria OTs requesting a serious game master.

I said I won't choose you, you don't look serious edit your application, look at other applications but don't copy them tho ;)

Hello Admin Am Sorry For What I Did YesterdaY That i DiDNT Post after i Ate Cuz i Had To Sleep :(
ill write my new Application now

Name: Mahmoud
Last : Khalifa

Language :Well I Speak English And Arabic Only But Really Fluently

Why I would like to apply for Tutor: Well, I like to help players on a much more advanced level than just a regular player because it is easier and more fun doing it

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well Maybe 6 Hours A Day

How To Contact Me ? on Skype :Mahmoud.khalifa17 Or On OtLand.net

ThanKs Alot

NO GUYS NOT 7 PM CUZ i Had TO Sleep I was Really Tired :( and i had high temprature So Doctor Told me You Have TO Sleep :(

Hey That New Application:-

What Is My Name? :Ahmed

How Old I'm :15

Where I'm from :Egypt

I am a handyman in:Mapping,Script,Website (Not Very Good)

I Can Be Online :19 hour per day In Holiday ,in school i can be online 7 hour only or 10

Why I Wan't To Be Staff ? I'm Kind Person ,Can Help Player In a simple way ,Like help People

-I Start Play Tibia When I was 7 Year (2003-2002) ,I Get My Owned Ot So I Won't To Do Mistake

You can contact Me :-

Yahoo:[email protected]

And Otland.Net (Here)

Last edited:
No I Don't Mean I Get My Owned Ot In 2003-2002 You Think wrong

i think i have seen enough thats amazing post
funny really all egypt want to be GM or what ever the rank is

i recommend u see some experienced member here in otland

dont count me

My Name:Mahmoud

Experince: Well i Play Tibia Since 3-4 years and I play Your Ot

Why Should You Choose me :Cuz i Talk English and Arabic Fluently

---------------
Here is My Application in Game name Reaperz

Sorry For Short application

I Got NO Time i Have To Eat
Age 12 and now you say 15? Reaperz leave this thread please I am looking for serious staff that don't lie

reaper listen up you wil never get a admin position throught otland. Never. ever. Get ur ass into a ot and be usefull instead of dipshitting arround. thank you

Blazed am not asking For admin position and i dont lie and am asking for TUTOR IS IT FUCKING HARD ?

ReaperZ are 12 as far i know. Maybe he increased his age to 14 or smthng~ but ho don't did it when we was young.
Stop judge so fast please :p

Thanks Cornex Good Bye all I have To Go Outside For Some hours Having a Party
yea go have fun don't drink too much juice it can kill you :), and don't touch helium balloons they are dangerous

Back