• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Xanteria OTs requesting a serious game master.

Xanteria OT Just ignore him, he is just a kid who wants a staff position, as I said, just ignore him :)

My tutor should speak english fluently so that doesn't work for you, sorry elking

To be honest capital letters in every word is fucking annoying so Fail.

Analphabetics
facepalm.gif

Elking :p Game Over :p Admin Said He Dont want you

@ReaperZ is this your problem ??

Do not enter does not concern you, because this does not guide and it is not your responsibility

Well I think you're looking for a tutor if I'm right, however I'm open to any position.

Why do I want to be part of you staff?
I have a lot of free time and I like to help people out and help with the development of the server.

Information about me:
I'm 15 years old turning 16 in two months, I live in México, I speak Spanish, English, some portuguese and bad words in polish and swedish.

I've had one custom server with 170 players online managing it myself.

What can I help with?
Well I can help people and I know a little bit about scripting and mapping.

I will be 10 days in a cruise ship so I'll be inactive but you can PM me whenever you want and I'll read it when I come back.

Well I think you're looking for a tutor if I'm right, however I'm open to any position.

Why do I want to be part of you staff?
I have a lot of free time and I like to help people out and help with the development of the server.

Information about me:
I'm 15 years old turning 16 in two months, I live in México, I speak Spanish, English, some portuguese and bad words in polish and swedish.

I've had one custom server with 170 players online managing it myself.

What can I help with?
Well I can help people and I know a little bit about scripting and mapping.

I will be 10 days in a cruise ship so I'll be inactive but you can PM me whenever you want and I'll read it when I come back.

Good luck :D

I'd recommend you to not just find a GM and give him the position.
I'd say you should really test the guy out first, let him be a trial tutor etc, making sure he's a good guy, watch him and his actions.

Throwing out GM post to whoever can talk with a golden mouth, may be the worst thing that could happen to your server :/

Sorry if it hasn't been posted yet, I was just scrolling by and saw your post.

I wouldn't really say that one has to be a trial or a tutor or any sort. A GM; (note that this differs from servers) will most likely not have alot of power, other than banning and kicking people. If someone abuses that right, they will most likely never get a staff position again as nobody will want to hire them.

Back