• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Xbox 360 help] Connecting Dj hero controller

spice

CABS ARE HERE
Reaction score
Hi

Uhm, Im kinda new into xbox 360, and want to play DJ hero, but the controller wont connect. I know that you should press the "Xbox button" and wait, like with normal controllers. The Dj hero controller won't connect and just blink.

Please help me :)

I had same problem on ps2 with guitar hero, I gave back the guitar to the shop and got a new one, then it worked.

I had same problem on ps2 with guitar hero, I gave back the guitar to the shop and got a new one, then it worked.

Actually, the Xbox isnt mine. It's my dads, they have it n their office and it have worked before. It must be me that doing wrong, never used xbox before ;)

Batteries? :D

Yes, I changed just in case. But the "xbox sign" shouldn't blink without batteries?

You need to press the connect button on the xbox and on the controller at the same time

Press both the DJ Hero table connect button and your xbox 360 connect button.
It's the small circle.
On your xbox it's located next to the memory slots.

Connect controller and press:
vpvitk.jpg

and then turn on the controller

☻/
/▌
/ \

Back