• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

xCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, I'm extremely bored :S xD! And you are never on msn so can't tell you about new rox functions xD

I try to come online as much as possebile.
Im online at 16:00 GMT+1

It is secure. Oceanic come on msn maby I got some nice features for you:p

Never say that something is safe before you've checked the code, I only had to check the codes for a few minutes to find many more security leaks...

I checked it and reported security leaks, yes. Did I ever say it was safe? I normally don't have time to view thru all the code but since you said it was safe and people would probably believe you I had to check it again to make sure you were not spreading false information.

I still get the error "Table 'forgottenserver.xcms_news' doesn't exist" , I would apreciate if someone could tell me how to fix it. Thx.

lol, im gonna start using this and help you find some error. I believe this could be the best acc yet

ajax:
PHP:
<?php

include "../config.php";
error_reporting($error_reporting);
mysql_connect($connection[1], $connection[2], $connection[3]) or die("Could not connect, please check your settings");
mysql_select_db($connection[4]) or die("Database dont exist");

$player_data = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players") or die(mysql_error());
while($data = mysql_fetch_array( $player_data )){
$a[] = $data['name'];	
}

$q= mysql_escape_string($_GET["search_name"]);

if (strlen($q) > 0)
{
  $hint="";
  for($i=0; $i<count($a); $i++)
  {
  if (strtolower($q)==strtolower(substr($a[$i],0,strlen($q))))
    {
    if ($hint=="")
      {
      $hint=$a[$i];
      }
    else
      {
      $hint=$hint." ".$a[$i];
      }
    }
  }
}

$response=$hint;

echo $response;
?>
Change:
PHP:
$player_data = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players") or die(mysql_error());
To:
PHP:
$player_data = mysql_query("SELECT name FROM players") or die(mysql_error());
Version with "*" execute time is ~0.5 sec (!) with 9500 players in database.
Version with "name" execute time is ~0.05 sec with 9500 players in database.
If you use my script (below) execute time is ~0 seconds when user enter 0-2 chars and 0.01 sec [9500 players in database, 0.005 sec when 300 players in database] when user enter more then 2 chars. My version show nicks "like" entered name. When user enter "cat" it show players "Cat Woman" "Catalog" and "I like cats" too.
This version show execute time:
PHP:
<?php
$time = time()+microtime();
if (strlen($q) > 2)
{
	include "../config.php";
	mysql_connect($connection[1], $connection[2], $connection[3]) or die("Could not connect, please check your settings");
	$player_data = mysql_query("SELECT name FROM `players` WHERE `name` like '%".$q."%' ORDER BY `name`;") or die(mysql_error());
	while($data = mysql_fetch_array( $player_data ))
		$response .= ", ".$data['name'];
	$response = substr($response, 2, strlen($response));
}
else
	$response="<b>Enter 3 or more characters</b>";
echo time()+microtime()-$time."<br />".$response;
?>
RESULT-9500 characters in database said:
Suggestions: 0.0102031230927
Acroma Angel, Angel, Angel De Blood, Angel For Heaven, Angel Of Death, Angel Of Distans, Angel Of Dream, Angel Of Heaven, Angel Of Hell, Angel Of Sorcerers, Angel On Warots, Angelika Druidka, Angelo, Angelus, Angelusbeliard, Archangel, Archangel Of The Chaotic, Black Angel, Black Angels, Darkness Angel, Death Angel, Distans Archangel, Dratini Angel, Fruti Angel, Lady Angel, Lady Angela, Mr Angel, Nie Moge Wejsc Na Archangela, Shanangel, Sir Angel, The Black Angel
---------------------------------------------------------
This version execute time is 0.027 second (still fast) with 9500 players in database and 0.005 second with 300 players in database.
This version is much better for users who dont know name, but want find some with level about XX. Show levels and sort by level from highest:
PHP:
<?php
$time = time()+microtime();
if (strlen($q) > 2)
{
	include "../config.php";
	$player_data = mysql_query("SELECT name,level FROM `players` WHERE `name` like '%".$q."%' ORDER BY `level` DESC;") or die(mysql_error());
	while($data = mysql_fetch_array( $player_data ))
		$response .= ", ".$data['name']."[".$data['level']."]";
	$response = substr($response, 2, strlen($response));
}
else
	$response="<b>Enter 3 or more characters</b>";
echo time()+microtime()-$time."<br />".$response;
?>
RESULT-9500 characters in database said:
Suggestions: 0.0266110897064
Archangel[185], Lady Angel[104], Angel Of Distans[76], Angel Of Heaven[71], Angelo[63], Distans Archangel[39], Angel Of Dream[38], Angel Of Hell[36], The Black Angel[34], Angel De Blood[25], Lady Angela[24], Angel Of Sorcerers[23], Angelusbeliard[23], Black Angel[18], Angelika Druidka[17], Angel Of Death[16], Shanangel[15], Black Angels[11], Angel For Heaven[10], Angel On Warots[9], Acroma Angel[8], Dratini Angel[8], Mr Angel[5], Fruti Angel[1], Death Angel[1], Angel[1], Archangel Of The Chaotic[1], Sir Angel[1], Nie Moge Wejsc Na Archangela[1], Angelus[1], Darkness Angel[1]

Last edited:
lol, im gonna start using this and help you find some error. I believe this could be the best acc yet
Glad to hear that :)

Geisor i use your script instead.
Of course you get credits for it

Updated to 0.15

Last edited:
USE POT! :)
With POT all is fast (not always :p ), easy and safe.
With POT your acc. maker work with MySQL and SQLite databases.
With POT you must change only "pot" version to make your acc. maker work with newest/old version of TFS/OTS.
With POT (PDO) you can "escape" and execute any SQL (MySQL and SQLite!) query ( Docs For Class OTS_Base_DB ).
http://otserv-aac.info/

Maybe it is.. But I always prefer to update things by myself, now if they don't update something you're screwed also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back