• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xendos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unline the many people in this thread, i actually like the shape of the map and the plan of the whole entire outline of what the servers going to become..me personally would give the OT, a good try. Cant wait til its done!

Good Luck!:)

Kind Regards,
Matt

:D finally :DDD rep you xD, well right now i need 3 more mappers, thats the priority right now.

im not a pro but i think i map good enough to be enjoyable.. [not good with cities, im good at nature]

I don't see whats so important with the shape.. Yes it's big but if he has enough ideas he can fill it up and he can always descrease the size..
And sure, it's nice if the shape looks good. But it doesnt have to look perfect, it's about what's inside the shape. I myself am terrible at shapes so I don't make them but if I would I wouldn't care if it was alright, good or perfect, players won't ever really see it anyway..

Thx for coments
What about a bump img :)

galadriel.png

galadriel1.png

galadriel2.png

galadriel3.png

I'm trying to find my own style dont be rude :peace:

Looks cool, but maybe you could try with another ground type on the road, normally roads with that kind of ground are aligned, that is just too messy for that ground style... And try with lots more of grass tufts. ;)

@magnetico
i change the ground :p you give me a nice idea

@siramix
xD hahaha ye i know

@raston
thx :D

Bring Up My Post
a old building in the outs of galadriel kingdom
127578084283.png

lets bump
hehe rlly bored
127580554500.png

i know it sux anyways

C'mon dude! How many times have I told you to use MORE GRASS TUFTS! :w00t:
And not only that, use flowers and stuff like that, explore, mix the items! (who fit)

@up
you and your tuffs xD haha well i will revampe it :p else we have now a spriter so lets the party start(8)

umm more coments plz
Bump imgs
127623801550.png

127623802975.png

umm more coments plz
Bump imgs
127623801550.png

127623802975.png

Oooh my, the land is so fertile! Look at all that grass!! <3

Keep up the good work!

Out of curiosity, have you any stone towers with libraries? I'd love to see something like that on your server <cough> ;p

Yours,

Kes

Last edited:
Wow Hyper-Bump.
I was looking for Othello, the mighty forger city and in my way i get in to this resp
15wf1he.jpg

2iasaq1.jpg

---
Then finally!
2visdjn.jpg

---
then as kes tips me here is the library
14j89jb.jpg

6eogpi.jpg

r75geg.jpg

Last edited:
lol and why did you spam that :/ lol, every one can give his opinion :/ why be rude?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back