• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xendos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
Xendos-GIF.gif

Hello OTland members!

I'd like to both present you all with my latest project and give you all the opportunity to help be apart of it's creation. This will be a very big project full of dark mysteries lands, unknown quests and hidden treasures.

Introduction​

A new age has begun. An age where boys become men, where girls become women and where peace and quiet is only dreamt of. This is Xendos. In the medieval land of Xendos, mysterious Kingdoms have risen from the darkness. These Kingdoms are in need of brave adventurers to help their Kingdoms prosper.

Your adventurous journey will begin on a small tutorial island called Varam'eh. You will be introduced and guided through some of the OT's unique features. Once you have proven yourself to the people of Varam'eh, you will be able to choose a vocation, leave the tutorial island and enter your chosen Kingdom.

The Team

To read more about our team, visit Team Xendos thread.​

Chapter 1 - The shape

xendoshape.png

Chapter 2 - Varam'eh

Players will begin their adventure and meet thier destiny on a our tutorial island Varam'eh.

vcqnau.jpg

screenshot2010053121491.png

For our latest news about Xendos, check out our new

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Kind Regards,

Xendos Staff

Last edited:
well it is pretty big but will be 10 times of fun ;)

yes i do :), you will se in the updates :)

:) thank you macedoon :) i appreciate that :). right now i'm working on Varam'eh the tutorial island ;) i will post it in an hour or two.

i guess im the only one but personally i don't like the shape very much, it just seems strange and too "bumpy edged"
in a nice continent shape you should try and actually vary the form and shape of the edges, basically all im seeing is ~~~~~~~~~~ all around
get me? i hope you do. anywho, good luck with the project, i'll be watching ^^

i guess im the only one but personally i don't like the shape very much, it just seems strange and too "bumpy edged"
in a nice continent shape you should try and actually vary the form and shape of the edges, basically all im seeing is ~~~~~~~~~~ all around
get me? i hope you do. anywho, good luck with the project, i'll be watching ^^

haha well maddy its like that cuz its only the ground when i add the border that will change :) i only want to get a point base ;P i hope you understand
and @Wezza thx :p

The map looks horrible.

It's like a 5 min work, with auto border.

Logo made by paint ?

The shape aint too bad, but like macedoon said. Know what your gonna place where? I did the same thing with zerstora and in the end i ended up starting again.

The map looks horrible.

It's like a 5 min work, with auto border.

Logo made by paint ?
hahahahahah show me how you make that shape with aouto border :), okey harrypoter wanna be dont be rude, i can be to -.-.

And yes Peroxide i know what i want o put and where. Xendos will have 3 Kingdoms, with a lot of conquest, mining, farming, lumber jacking, and hunt zones.
:)

Agree with madison dont like the shape. but not the mapping either :p

hahahahahah show me how you make that shape with aouto border :), okey harrypoter wanna be dont be rude, i can be to -.-.

And yes Peroxide i know what i want o put and where. Xendos will have 3 Kingdoms, with a lot of conquest, mining, farming, lumber jacking, and hunt zones.
:)

Ehmm, yes i can make alot better shape with auto border.

I did not actually mean the shape either, i mean the piece of crap you show from your map.

Stop act big, boy.

Shape is nice, but will take 25 years to finish that xD

Ehmm, yes i can make alot better shape with auto border.

I did not actually mean the shape either, i mean the piece of crap you show from your map.

Stop act big, boy.
dude i will ask it nicely plz leave the thread if your just going to act as a as*h***, if is a shit mapping shiet shape you dont need to be that rude. its my project, atleast i want to try something new no a game of other thinks.else :/ i dont use autoborder almost full raw look
screenshot201006204630.png

@neon
well i hope less xD haha. yes its a big shape but must of it will be 3 Citys(big ones), and some villages to be conqued mm an lots and lots of forest, mines, bla bla bla.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back