• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XenoBot Script Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I don't really feel like making a brand new one as this script works perfectly for me and has never got stuck, so I decided to provide an alternative fix for you.

Find the .xbst file, right click, edit with notepad++, find this string below;
Code:
<item text="openDoor:" tag="255"/>

Delete this and replace with this;
Code:
Self.UseItemFromGround(x,y,z)

Replace x,y,z with the co-ordinates of the door, e.g. stand < of it and make a single waypoint for stand east. Then write those co-ordinates in the x,y,z spot in your .xbst file, let me know how it works or I'll just replace it all.
Lazy ass XD, will test this later ^_^. Thanks.

I prefer to use this for reseting backpacks. Isn't that huge function for reseting backpacks for versions before 3.0?

Lua:
local Backpacks = {"Golden Backpack", "Brocade Backpack", "Camouflage Backpack"} -- CHANGE THESE TO WHATEVER YOU USE, IT WILL OPEN MAIN BP AUTO
    elseif (labelName == "resetbp") then
        Walker.Stop()
        Self.CloseContainers()
        wait(900,1000)
        Self.OpenMainBackpack():OpenChildren(unpack(Backpacks))
        Walker.Start()

Last edited:
I prefer to use this for reseting backpacks. Isn't that huge function for reseting backpacks for versions before 3.0?

Lua:
local Backpacks = {"Golden Backpack", "Brocade Backpack", "Camouflage Backpack"} -- CHANGE THESE TO WHATEVER YOU USE, IT WILL OPEN MAIN BP AUTO
    elseif (labelName == "resetbp") then
        Walker.Stop()
        Self.CloseContainers()
        wait(900,1000)
        Self.OpenMainBackpack():OpenChildren(unpack(Backpacks))
        Walker.Start()

Indeed, but I am too lazy to put in my different backpacks all the time & it is easier for people who do not want to edit etc.

I think botters just sucks and it's a proof on they have no skills at all, and tibia is being destroyed by them aswell. hmm ;/

- - - Updated - - -

I think botters just sucks.. and it's a proof on they have no skill at all. and tibia is being destroyed by them aswell, in my opinion.

Awesome thread man. I was hoping it was more of a "request a script if you post a new script" thread. Oh well, unfortunately you're below my level to request :p
But I'll keep updated!

Red

I think botters just sucks and it's a proof on they have no skills at all, and tibia is being destroyed by them aswell. hmm ;/

- - - Updated - - -

I think botters just sucks.. and it's a proof on they have no skill at all. and tibia is being destroyed by them aswell, in my opinion.

cry more pls

Awesome thread man. I was hoping it was more of a "request a script if you post a new script" thread. Oh well, unfortunately you're below my level to request :p
But I'll keep updated!

Red

You can make the waypoints, labels yourself and I can make you the LUA file to go with it, no problem.

I could send you my PH Coryms, I sent it to Three yesterday. :p

This is indeed a good script for those looking for PH Coryms. I'll be testing it tonight :)

Make a kick ass, all out Venore script, that includes Swamp Trolls, Orcs, Swamplings, Salamanders, and Amazon camp....
That would be the shit

Make a kick ass, all out Venore script, that includes Swamp Trolls, Orcs, Swamplings, Salamanders, and Amazon camp....
That would be the shit
I don't think that would be good since the exp drop would be insane

TM Could you fix the Bog Raider script? :p

It will be done ASAP, been busy haven't had time xD will be done today or tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

TM Could you fix the Bog Raider script? :p

It will be done ASAP, been busy haven't had time xD will be done today or tomorrow

What's wrong with the script?

Bank/depositer doesnt work. It wont speak with the NPC

Alright, I can fix that in a moment. :p

If ninja hasn't fixed I can in about an hour

Hmm maybe a yalahar mutated human script, that goes through the magician and cemetery gates. For like a level 50 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back