• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XenoBot Script Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm maybe a yalahar mutated human script, that goes through the magician and cemetery gates. For like a level 50 0.0

Released for free at Xenobot forums, which is flawless since I used it before.
Y2Quake released it there, check it out :)

I won't make ones that are released for free, only ones that need paying for etc

Never mind ;p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you throw together a 100% afk mad sheep training script?
Maybe one that would log on after server save too o.0

Could you throw together a 100% afk mad sheep training script?
Maybe one that would log on after server save too o.0
Xeno doesn't have auto login, but I can make one so as soon as you login you can walk away from the pc and it does everything for you (summons, eats, mana trains etc)

Three magic, I use Bbot I dont know if its different to Xenobot and i would like to you to give some scripts please I'm EK level 70. Thank you. :)

Bro i would love to have a tarantula task maker with deposit and refill :) Cuz theres no fully working on xenobots forum :(

For ek ofc :) And btw when will u add me to the otland aurora :(

Three magic, I use Bbot I dont know if its different to Xenobot and i would like to you to give some scripts please I'm EK level 70. Thank you. :)

BBot to me is a piece of shit

Bro i would love to have a tarantula task maker with deposit and refill :) Cuz theres no fully working on xenobots forum :(

For ek ofc :) And btw when will u add me to the otland aurora :(

There is one already at Xenobot forums for free by Y2Quake, I suggest you take a look at it. It works perfectly because I used it from levels 30-45 on my EK.

BBot to me is a piece of shit

There is one already at Xenobot forums for free by Y2Quake, I suggest you take a look at it. It works perfectly because I used it from levels 30-45 on my EK.

Explain your version of perfectly cuz it fails every time it refills cuz he start to say hi before he even goes up the ladder

That would be awesome!
Dont worry about doing it NOW either.
I understand you have a life, and other scripts to make :p

I encourage people to join the xenobot forum because it's so dead and people need to support eachother a hell lot more over there.

Explain your version of perfectly cuz it fails every time it refills cuz he start to say hi before he even goes up the ladder

Maybe I tweaked it a little by adding one waypoint. It's nothing hard to do and I'm sure you are capable. I won't rewrite scripts.

@UP I agree.

18:22 You see a message in a bottle. It weighs 3.00 oz. It says "skype name mufffaaaaaaafuuuuuuuuuuuccccccker!?"

if you could perhaps translate this to work from iBot to Xeno's
I WOULD SO MUCH APPRECIATE IT, since I do not have a Xeno's licence as of right now :)
If any libs are needed just name them :p

edited: nvm I ported them myself

You can see a demonstration here...

[video=youtube;xXh7UgIlDTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXh7UgIlDTU[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back