• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xenobot vs Windobot

Never heard of windobot, never used a bot actually.
However XENO seems to have quite the best reputation among bots atm.
I have read recommendations from XENO from many people i trust and whose words i value high, so i can recommend you XENO!
Regards,
Damon

I recommend XENO for you as it have great scripts and easy to use and better performance. I was using it all time when i was playing real tibia and was great for me.

I recommend XENO for you as it have great scripts and easy to use and better performance. I was using it all time when i was playing real tibia and was great for me.
have you tried windbot? if not how can you say it has better performance?

have you tried windbot? if not how can you say it has better performance?
I didnt try it , but i am talking about XENO . My friends tried both and said that xeno is better .

If you want more exp/h and more profit/h use windbot

If you want a little less exp and profit /h but less chance of getting deleted use xenobot

The reason you get more exp and profit on windbot is because it does everything instantly which is a cause for concern

At least it was like that when I tried it

If you want more exp/h and more profit/h use windbot

If you want a little less exp and profit /h but less chance of getting deleted use xenobot

The reason you get more exp and profit on windbot is because it does everything instantly which is a cause for concern

At least it was like that when I tried it
Never used Windbot but if it really does everything instantly the risk is quite high.
I would always recommend Xenobot, as DarkstaR simply knows his stuff.

Saying that xenobot is better just because they got darkstar is silly , while he have been around here on the ot community it's obvious that the Windbot dev knows a whole lot more about programming than darkstar, Xenobot is really inefficient and takes much more on the CPU than windbot. You can get detected with both bots, just doing a quick glance on their forums you can see users getting detected & banned. I wouldn't say the risk is any less with xenobot since I've had many characters banned while using that bot before windbot got released but hey I've also had many accounts banned with windbot. I would recommend people to use windbot instead of xenobot.

I know these things since I've been botting a heck of tibia (around 20, on the same machine) accounts where the performance of the bot is really important, I've been using windbot for around 2 months while I used xenobot for maybe 10 months and windbot is just so much better and I can run more clients+bots on my machine with it.

Sadly, most people commenting in this thread has only tried xenobot or heard of darkstar so they're biased towards to xenobot.

Last edited:
Saying that xenobot is better just because they got darkstar is silly , while he have been around here on the ot community it's obvious that the Windbot dev knows a whole lot more about programming than darkstar, Xenobot is really inefficient and takes much more on the CPU than windbot. You can get detected with both bots, just doing a quick glance on their forums you can see users getting detected & banned. I wouldn't say the risk is any less with xenobot since I've had many characters banned while using that bot before windbot got released but hey I've also had many accounts banned with windbot. I would recommend people to use windbot instead of xenobot.

Sadly most of the guys replying to this thread haven't used either bot so they give really bad responses and their reply is only biased on the owner. Props to three magic for giving the only solid response.

Can you point the obvious where WindBot dev knows a "whole lot more" about programming than DarkStar?

WindBot has a lot more features than XenoBot and it still manages to take less memory. XenoBot is also really fucking slow, it doesn't prevents bans either - it's still detected, so there's no point to have it slower than a normal player. But no I can't say what exactly darkstar did wrong with his bot - i'm not a programmer myself, but by having used both of them it seems like the windbot dev did a much better job, why else would xenobot be so slow, take more cpu and in general do nothing better than windbot does?

XenoBot has also been out for 3 years while WindBot came out december 2013, and there are already more people using windbot than xenobot, so this should also tell you something about the quality of each bot.

Last edited:
WindBot has a lot more features than XenoBot and it still manages to take less memory. XenoBot is also really fucking slow, it doesn't prevents bans either - it's still detected, so there's no point to have it slower than a normal player. But no I can't say what exactly darkstar did wrong with his bot - i'm not a programmer myself, but by having used both of them it seems like the windbot dev did a much better job, why else would xenobot be so slow, take more cpu and in general do nothing better than windbot does?

XenoBot has also been out for 3 years while WindBot came out december 2013, and there are already more people using windbot than xenobot, so this should also tell you something about the quality of each bot.

Let's expand this a bit more since what you are saying is completely incorrect.

Xenobot was released as an improvement of tibiaug.
There will soon be Xenobot Apophis which will be insane. It's being tested now. Has been for several months. Which does everything Windbot does and more.

My experience Xenobot uses less memory than Windbot - but this was without using the extra program you can download for Windbot

DarkstaR put a default delay on certain functions to prevent unnatural actions - example: buying 200 potions in 1 second

People use Windbot because of multiple reasons.

One of the main things is payment options. Xenobot literally has only paypal whereas Windbot has several.

Aswell as a lot of known scripters went to Windbot because they think that Xenobot is unsafe due to injecting - which is complete nonsense.

By the way, I've used Xenobot since Neo died and I've had one account deleted out of multiple.

I bot over 20 accounts ranging from level 10-275 all on Xenobot and 7 of those accounts we're botted from 1-200 (current level) using Xenobot only most of them we're free account

Just a quick edit:
I disliked DarkstaR for a long amount of time. I tried his bot and liked it, I have tried other bots and found DarkstaR is a more knowledgable developer than the others out there trying to make a quick buck out of tibia botters.

i want to open this thread again and now i wonder wich bot is better xenobot or windbot?
i used windbot for about 2 years and its a great bot nothing bad to say very easy to use and learn my characters were deleted but was my fault by bot too much
now im using xenobot seems a little bit more complicated i mean in editing script or creating scripts i have bot alot on xeno but can't learn too much
soo.... restart the debate

xenobot is in lua that means you can do everything if you have some knowledge

@Nothxbye I don't understand your post. You also have lua interpreter in windbot.

After few years of using different bots, in my opinion windbot is the best bot if you're begginer in scripting. It's easy to setup, configure, tones of free scripts, big community.

Btw. Windbot 3.0 is comming - full afk scripts in 25 minutes

Back