• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xikini's - - Titan Kingdoms, Updates/Progress/Suggestions & Discussion Thread

D: are you still working on this or :C? i dont see any updates and the website is off >_> im actually sad

D: are you still working on this or :C? i dont see any updates and the website is off >_> im actually sad

ehh sort of hit a modivational pause, my only partner working on the project *Xikini* decided that working on servers is a waste of his time, and instead plays league of legends XD, so... i kinda lost modivation aswell, but i will work on it again, but hopefully i can get more help form the community when i do. The titan kingdoms project is a HUGE project, and its overwhelming for a single person. so i need support form the community, just testing spells and items ingame helps me a great deal, if people are willing to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ALRIGHT I AM BACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will have my server up at all times, and hopefully i can pump out some daily updates.

Also i would like to note, that the Titan Kingdoms project is a Free one. Their is no, and most likely never will be a cashmall. so pay to win features do not exist. i make Titan kingdoms so that the players may have a server that is unique and very enjoyable to play. not to make prophet off of. Consider Titan kingdoms Your personal server, where you rule the world, Not real life money.

My goal for titan kingdoms is simple, I want players to play to be the BEST. with a very interactive fantasy setting where you can be what you want, and customize your character to have the combat style you wish.

That said, in order to have a successful server, i need you guys to log in actively, and test all the new updates as they come out. Please invest some of your time in the project to make sure it comes out as balanced and fun as possible. Consider just playing and testing the open alpha as a kind of investment. the more time you spend testing, the better it will become. Since there is no pay to win features, you know that i too am spending my free time for you guys, and i only ask for a bit of help to make it better.

Sometimes if i'm logged in but do not respond to you, does not mean i am afk. i may just have scripts overtop of it, and since tibia has no sound, i dont know your talking.

So- in order to get my attention 100%

Download a free copy of Discord (honestly you should have this program anyways) https://discordapp.com/
Once you download it, simply click the Add friend button and add in my name/number ( werewolf#0432 )
Once you have it downloaded, you can then join my discord server, where you may chat about the server with a group of others. https://discord.gg/dt2tpEk

If i do not respond on discord right away, means i am sleeping or at work. but if i am not at work or asleep, i will always be on discord.
Thank you for reading, and i hope to see you online!

(to log in info)
STEP 1: http://www.titankingdoms.com/index.php?subtopic=downloads <-- Download the titan kingdoms Client
STEP 2: http://www.titankingdoms.com/index.php?subtopic=createaccount <-- Make an account
STEP 3: http://www.titankingdoms.com/index.php?subtopic=accountmanagement <-- Login to your new account
STEP 4: WHile logged in, at the bottom of your account page, it says Create character. you may then choose a new characters name, Sex, Vocation.
STEP 5: Once the client is downloaded. Open it up, put in your account and use the freshly new character you have created.

I will now start with one thing at a time, and i think the most important atm is spells. So people can get a good idea about what they do. i will wright down the vocation and all its spells/and what the spell does.

(Fast briefing on titan kingdoms advanced combat system)
All spells in titan kingdoms are skill/timing/positioning based and all spells are capable of missing your target. this also includes direct target spells as well.
Titan kingdoms combat is based around strategic positioning and fast reactions, if you are skilled as a player, you can dodge players spells and avoid the spells nasty side effects. This means that even if you are out leveled and out geard, you still have a chance to win the fight, if you Out-Play your opponents. (this also applies to the monsters in titan kingdoms)
(Also, no spell in titan kingdom consumes mana, mana is now a shield stat that protects hp. - Spells now consume a (Stamina bar) that constantly recharges, so while in combat you must maintain your stamina.

(If you would like additional information on titan kingdoms new and unique skill based combat system, ask in the discord channel.)

---ALL Vocation Spells---
Levitate - When casted can allow your character to climb up or down 1 floor, as long as their is a wall in front.

Find Person - When cast with another players name, will hint their current location from you.

Magic Rope - When casted will allow the player to go up a hole, as long as they stand on a shadow tile

Swap Position - When casted will instantly swap the position of the caster and the target

taunt - When casted on a creature on screen will cause the creature to agro on the caster instead of its current target for a time.

Magic shield - When casted, All damage will take away from mana instead of life.

---------------------------------------
dodge left
dodge right
dodge up
dodge down

----------------------------------------
Dodge spells - When casted (preferable on num keys 8, 6, 4, 2. will cause the caster to dodge in chosen direction 4 squares instantly. This is a new strategic spell used in the new titan kingdoms skill based combat system.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Assassin Spells---

bloody slashes - When casted on target or direction. this spell will strike and heal the caster 10% of total damage dealt

smoke evasion - When casted will force the caster to dodge 4 squares in the direction they are facing, leaving behind a med-sized smoke aoe that causes a 5 second drunk/panic and -15% walking speed to all enemies inside of it.

shank - When casted will teleport the caster to targets location for a very short time, and causes -20% speed to target then return back to the position the caster first casted from

Counter Measure - When casted will stun the caster for 3 seconds but after 3 seconds will cure All damage over time effects on self.

teleport to monster
- When casted, will teleport the caster to the targets location

paper bomb - When casted throws a knife at target or direction, the knife will then start to spark for a short time then explode into a med-sized aoe, causing fire based damage over time to all targets hit.

Fade Into Shadow
- When casted Out of combat, lasts 60 seconds. when casted in combat, lasts 10 seconds. When casted will make the caster invisible to players and monsters (excluding other assassins). If the caster is invisible and uses a Offensive based spell, the invisibility will disappear, However the damage of the spell will hit 3x more.

devilish escape - When casted, the caster will gain Double walking speed for 5 seconds, however after 5 seconds will walk at half normal speed for 5 seconds.

genocide - When casted, will do a 180 degree slash in direction causing a long lasting 30 second drunk, Bleed and poison damage over time effects

Rohypnolic Stab - When casted on target or direction. will cause the target that is hit to pass out on the floor, causing a 5 second stun and silence (they cannot move or cast spells)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
---Berserker Spells---
(Jagged stones are a type of magic wall that can not be walked through, however you can cast spells overtop of them)

Destructive charge
- When casted, forces the caster to dodge 4 squares in faced direction, causing jagged stones on the path traveled for 5 seconds and is also capable of going through jagged stones.

Arc Swing - When casted causes a 180 degree slashing motion that destroys jagged stones

Arc of Obliteration - When casted will cause an ever growing wave from the caster in facing direction, causing jagged stones in its path, however the caster is stunned in spot for 2 seconds

blood lust - When casted will reduce 60% of the casters total base health untill the spell is casted again. When casted the caster will have a + Plus shaped attack pulse on their character every second, causing damage to all targets hit untill the spell is casted again.

defy death - When casted, (only cast able under 30% hp) will make the caster 100% immune to all damage sources and cause an enraged effect for 5 seconds, but the casters hp will radically drop, giving the illusion of them taking damage by the targets untill they are at 1 hp, then after 5 seconds the caster will heal to 30% hp (Generally this spell is immunity to death for 5 seconds.)

murderous intent - When casted causes a small aoe on the caster that causes a 5 second drunk/panic and -20% movement speed on all targets hit.

Headlong Rush
- When casted, the caster gains 75% walking speed for 4 seconds. after 4 seconds the caster causes a small aoe. The caster and all targets hit by the aoe have walking speed reduced by 70% for 5 seocnds

Aggressive counter - When casted will cause a 3x4 wave in direction causing jagged stones. When casted, if a target is directly in front of casters facing direction, will push the target back one square, and trap them perfectly inside the 3x4 wave of jagged stones. (note that 2 handed weapons have a range of 2, which means you can still attack the trapped target in the jagged stones.)

Last edited:
Merry Cristmas/happy hanukkah/Happy no one cares because they are atheist Day!

Back online and being updated daily/semi daily. (for the past 2 weeks :eek:)

Remember we are in Open Alpha. This means you can create an account, login and check out new/existing content, report bugs (or possible bugs), talk with us directly, and generally just explore and test things.
While there is no official content, such as hunting monsters/npc's et cetera, there is a load of information and systems already in place that can be tested.

As always we do look for additional idea's from the players.

While new idea's are definitely not required, as we have more then enough inspiration to create unique content on our own, we do appreciate feedback and community engagement on our work thus far.

The more idea's you come up with, whether it is new exciting content, a unique system, an awesome story / lore concept, or a altogether brand new idea, we love to hear from you!

If you don't want other people to hear about the idea, for instance it's a super cool storyline, and you don't want to spoil all the details for everyone, feel free to PM me the details.

I check OtLand multiple times a day, and will often help a bit over the in the support/request section. (Shhh. Don't tell @Werewolf) and I will definitely see your PM's, and will respond within 24 hours, as always.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Cheers,

Xikini

I'll login and check out what you got. Curious to see what it's like now heh.
BUT it seems like the website isn't loading? o_O

I'll login and check out what you got. Curious to see what it's like now heh.
BUT it seems like the website isn't loading? o_O
We're at the grocery store atm.
We'll check it out when we get home in 30 minutes.
Thanks for the heads up!

-- Edit

Everything should be back up and working. :cool:

Last edited:
Alright, all fixed. seems my ports were wrong after a surprise power outage, and had no one to test if they were working till now.

Alright everyone, we are heavly back at work again. and everything is looking fantastic, Many new changes and additions as well as far better balancing and gameplay changes.

Please join our Discord channel Via, this Link " https://discord.gg/dt2tpEk "
I will be on the channel with both text, and Voice chat every second that i am not at my job or sleeping. Please join and chat about the servers changes, or if you would like to test/learn more about the server. Don't be shy. i don't bite.

Found and fixed a critical bug with the testers yesterday.
Thanks to everyone who logged in, otherwise that big wouldn't of been found.
We appreciate it. :D

Alot of people asked for a tutorial to be added.
Once we have the main systems in place (which hopefully will be completed over the next week or two)
I'll definitely be adding a self-explanatory tutorial, that will cover all of the systems and mechanics we have going on so far.
Inside your quest log will be a wiki of sorts, that will explain each system in detail, for those of you who wish to know exactly how everything works.

Currently at work, howrver i have the next three days off, so you'll see some rapid progress over the next 3 days.

Cheers,

Xikini

OKAY! (a small teaser of the updates we have made)

1. we decided to remove about 60% of the useable armors of tibia, and instead only used a few armors that construct Full sets of armor (Helm - Chest - Legs - Boots.)
This worked out to be 8 Full sets of armor for Light, Heavy and arcane armor types.

2. we have Re-Balanced the numeral values of the 3 armor types and have hit a very balanced and fair point.

3. we have Re-Balanced the numeral values of the Rings/Backpacks/runes/necklace, they seem much more in place.

4. we have Re-Balanced the numeral values of the Shields, and created 5 types of shields for your customization needs.

5. instead of adding armor set bonuses, we instead created an enchanting system that allows you to choose a unique
effect on any piece of your equitable gear, this also includes accessories, backpack, weapon and shield. These effects are rather unique and you may jumble them around as you please (Ex. %Reflect, %chance to steal attackers hp/mana, Summon a Protector spirit to fight for you, Heal hp/mana after hitting 30% threshhold, increased stamina regen. And a couple more!

6. ( Currently working on: a Re-balance of the weapons. I do not feel their current state is good. the damages are too wonky, and they have some bugs that are not healthy for our advanced combat system, based on position.

And for the people looking to the future -
Here is the plan - after weapons!

What we are doing - In order.

|
|
|
V

(Spells)
(Map)
(Secrets)
(Monsters)
(Npc's/Quests)