• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Xinn (You really need help with otservlist)

R

Rozinx

Hi there, I've been noticing that people who data spoof aren't getting banned.
Some people are spoofing to death and I feel like there's some huge changes to be made.
Otservlist used to be such a better place back then, well, it's still the main list.
People are complaining about that golden stuff that they paid for , and such.

You really need someone to help you out, who has full access to the list.

I know stuff about php, could fix like everything, ban people and such.

But do not call me, you don't know me. Call someone who you know in rl and wouldn't mess around (Not like I would, but still).

-I could've emailed you, but I want others to see it , and I'm not in hurry , I know that you check this from time to time.

hey rozin, just like you said, it's hard to find someone who is reliable and could eventually have administrator rights. It is similar to finding a GameMaster on open tibia server - you can not trust anyone unless you know someone in real life and you are with good relationship with that person.

It is not a truth that there is noone to help me :)
Actually my GF moderates maps and there are like 5 constant reporters (members of this forum) who I will not name - they might want to stay anonymous. Based on their reports i check and ban around 5 servers from the top every day.

If you know server who spoofs, you can always send me an email and you can be sure i will check it and answer you.

The thing about the yellow highlighting. I assume you are reffering to this topic: http://otland.net/f451/otservlist-owner-86822/. You should check my answer there. When there are members money involved I have to make sure that evyrything works as expected. That is why i keep all logs - so I can defend & analyse such situations. Also, when you delete your server or it is banned when and you have active campain - the part of your gold coins will be returned immediately. There is no space for dirty tricks here...

Sure, thanks for your answer.
Well, guess I'm one of them, I already got like 5 banned :]

The thing about the yellow highlighting. I assume you are reffering to this topic: http://otland.net/f451/otservlist-owner-86822/. You should check my answer there. When there are members money involved I have to make sure that evyrything works as expected. That is why i keep all logs - so I can defend & analyse such situations. Also, when you delete your server or it is banned when and you have active campain - the part of your gold coins will be returned immediately. There is no space for dirty tricks here...

One single word.. BULLSHIT! lol, You didnt understand me correctly so I wrote to you again so you could understand it better but you have been ignoring me for 2 weeks now, im getting pissed..

Back