• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[xml]Monster[/xml]

Empty87

Reaction score
Hey guy's i search for script with a monster, i know it easy to modify and create new monster but i need to create impressiwe monster.

looking for a script for a monster that every time get blood hit, turns into a different monster. At the same time take his skills to the full. the only thing that will not change the loot ...

for example:
Main outfit of this monster is Demon and he hit like demon, got same hp, defense etc. But when some one will blood hit him he will change in any other monster, for example goblin, then hp, deff and fight system will be same like for goblin, a chance to draw the monster was weak to weak, but possible

if anyone understood what I meant and had to idea to create something like that, very happy to listen :)

Back