• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xomoda's mapping pieces

well i dont like these sprites they are so damn ugly and i think it doesnt fiths in desert and i never seen in a desert these kind of bridges in real only wooden ;) search a bridge midle in a desert thats made with metal iff u show me then i will change my mind maybe ;)

It's called creativity.

Why compare that piece to the real life since we all know that Tibia is a fantasy game? (as you mentioned before and argued about.) Moreover, Dastan asked why the metal bridge couldn't fit in the desert. He never said that there were metal bridges in the desert.

lol WardawG, are you serious? First of all it's Tibia, as TILFen said already.
You don't know shits about the story behind that picture - there might be an old and abandoned city built of metal somewhere near.

@ anyone else: I appreciate all of your comments

edit: almost forgot to add: I'm pretty sure if some other "licked" mappers had posted these pics, everyone would have said it's awesome, but I actually stopped caring :p

currently working on

currentlyn.png

lol WardawG, are you serious? First of all it's Tibia, as TILFen said already.
You don't know shits about the story behind that picture - there might be an old and abandoned city built of metal somewhere near.

I am so sorry Xomoda :*

The fireplace on the second pic looks pretty epic
Havent thought that these metal walls and the wooden floor wud look so damn good together, good job.

Back