• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xomoda's mapping pieces

I still don't know why nobody commented his elves actually :O they look really great :D
But they were stuck in a very very very small place :S
I really like how you use the new sprites in other locationc around Tibia :D
But new sprites should be use in "private" islands maybe?
I love how you ignore all the people giving you advices because that's the way you map, but sometimes I think you're so selfish asking for comments and just saying "thx guy / really thx", like if you were saying because you have the obligation of do it :/
And I have a suggestion to you "helping/commenting" Neon's suggestion..
Try to add your "casttle(however is written)" to a mountain, all that ground (the mountaing ground) LOOKS HORRIBLE in the minimap, and even if you look it "ingame" in your minimap, you won't be able to "full" your map" :/ maybe.. "add a prison", it's just a suggestion..
And Neon is right.. "DEBRIS IS AWESOME" you shall add them to your map, it gives a natural feeling to Tibia, and I don't know why you don't like it, even when I noticed you like make map pieces like in Rl~

I really like your map style, I think it's unique and I LOVE that you use all kind of grounds and walls, I respect that [;
Don't forget your thread sup..
Good Luck~ ;D

screenshot002un.png

well, didn't realize this stupid screenshot program doesn't hide my cursor :lol:

At first the placement of the trees was kinda strange to me, but after a while I liked - that's some orginal idea to me :)

Back