• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xomoda's mapping pieces

Stones are missing on the bridge and on the structure on the 1st pic.

too dark, and empty.

so why everyone else was able to see enough? follow your own location for once

@ everyone else: thanks for your comments; why do I always forget about small stones? xD

last night's idea & today's outcome:

Bamboo.png

Bamboo_2.png

Bamboo_3.png

Last edited:
Looks cool, tho I don't know how those bamboo trees grow on the stony ground and the stone.

Neon... you clearly isn't familiar with the old japaneese torture method? They strap people onto beds of bamboo, because they grow like a whole decimeter in just 1 day. They also keep growing straight through the body of men.. if it can crush a ribcage just by the power of growth, I guess som stony ground is a piece of cake ;D

There's actually several plants that can grow through etc streets.
I don't know the English word, but "Nypon" is a plant that will freaking grow through streets if it have to xD

so why everyone else was able to see enough? follow your own location for once

@ everyone else: thanks for your comments; why do I always forget about small stones? xD

last night's idea & today's outcome:

Bamboo.png

Bamboo_2.png

Bamboo_3.png

Wow, this is actually really cool :eek: Never seen anything like it, great job :)

thanks for the comments peepz, and Neon: if you wanna grow bamboo in your garden you put a special plastic foil around its roots in order to prevent it from growing over your entire garden, veranda and outside your property

something new, inspired by Naruto xD

Water-1.png

Water_2-1.png

Water_3-1.png

Water_4-1.png

Water_5-1.png

Water_6.png

thanks for the comments peepz, and Neon: if you wanna grow bamboo in your garden you put a special plastic foil around its roots in order to prevent it from growing over your entire garden, veranda and outside your property

something new, inspired by Naruto xD

Water-1.png

Water_2-1.png

Water_3-1.png

Water_4-1.png

Water_5-1.png

Water_6.png

The Hobbit :p !

it looks like an entire camp floating on water o.o
where water is banned!

Try adding some Dirt Lava Borders around.

I like it overall, personally I hate those walls.

This is weird but, somehow I love this picture, and at the same time I hate it o.o
And Jadson~ theres no bug in the mountains ?

Back