• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xomoda's mapping pieces

Random mountains:

Grass_Mountain.png

Grass_Mountain_2.png

I really like your job and you got just that style I love, not over detailed and not to less its just perfect.
You gave me lots of inspire :)

Man you're a good mapper and all but damn that's SOOO boring, it's not hard to make

I have to agree and disagree with Zeelex, I mean, your mapping is really really good, but you should try doing something harder, and use more creativity, well done though, keep up the great work :D

Last edited:
I have to agree and disagree with Zeelex, I mean, your mapping is really really good, but you should try doing something harder, and use more creativity, well done though, keep up the great work :D

But it'd be stupid to spam a map with flashing and super interesting things, especially in such an area. I cannot think of anything special for a grassy area which is simply meant to connect two parts.
And also it takes quite some time to do the forest and grass tuft parts with simeone, some commiseration please! haha :p

I love your mapping dude. Everything you post is amazing, and looks like a piece that should be in real tibia.

Back