• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xomoda's mapping pieces

Today's work

ShapeWitches.png

ShapeWitches_2.png

On that second picture, remove the wooden pillars to the left. Looks better.

You won't be able to see under anyways :p

Other than that. Looks niiice :p

Looking good. Nice rudder piece idea. That whole boathouse looks rly nice.

Looked through the whole thread and I gotta say I love it. I like your style, simple and detailed but still not boring or spammed with details, Imo you should be mapping for some RPG OT, could be a success with those maps :)

@ The last pics - Looks great as well, as aftonbladet said it looks different but u keep it clean and simple, which I like.

Keep mapping! :)

Last edited:
Hi awesome map work looked through all of them, was wondering how you get those borders and all the cool stuff

Hi awesome map work looked through all of them, was wondering how you get those borders and all the cool stuff

borders? my signature border is taken from cipsoft as well as those borders are I use in-game/for mapping :p

@up: thx! I'm finally done with that peaceful nature :D now the underground part is next, not sure what it'll be though

Back