• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Xonius Rl

Havocbringer

Reaction score
Xonius
Xonius Staff Members
What is expected: Us here at Xonius expect you, the staff member or the applicant to have the highest conduct and activity level possible on your part, each position play's a different role, Good luck to EVERYONE who is applying!
eg8csw2q5p.png

Community Managers:A Community Manager is the community's spokesperson, you make the decisions with internal issues, For eg, In game event's or problem's, you are the person everyone looks up to, you will watch Game master's closely and you are there commanding officer, Community manager's are expected to widen the community as much as possible,
eg8csw2q5p.png

Game Masters:You are the rule enforcer of the server, you WILL ban botter's, and notate those who need to be notated, you shall look over and watch lower member's of staff, and you will not take advantage of your power's, being a Game master is a BIG responsibility,
eg8csw2q5p.png

Senior Tutors:You are the people's person, although you are still a player, you have Minor Game master authority, You are expected to encourage people to join/Invite their friend's, and to keep them interested in the server, keep help channel open at all times.
eg8csw2q5p.png

Tutors:You are a player, with No say over rule enforcement, you can give an overall vote for minor issues, but you cannot pretend to be able to have force, You are expected to help people, and to enjoy the server
eg8csw2q5p.png

Applications:Your application, is an important thing, we will only accept player's with experience, and the right attitude, your application should look like the following:
Code:
Name:
Reason for applying:
What services can you offer:
Activity:
Languages:
Other Info:
All other info gives you a better chance at being chosen, applicant's shall be stated here, current positions also, Good luck to all!
eg8csw2q5p.png

Community Managers [1/1]
Gamemaster's [1/2]
Senior Tutor's [0/2]
Tutor's [0/2]
If your name is This you have been denied, if it is This color you are pending
If it is This you have been accepted, GZ!]
All server information can be found here: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-xonius-net-8-6-new-server-start-today-become-best-141455/
eg8csw2q5p.png

Current Applicants:
Zatjin
Kyoshiro
Twitch
Kangarew
Lucky
Prest

Last edited:
Name: Elias.
Experience: 6 years of OT
Reason for applying: Because, I have played this server. And I feel like I have a connection with it.
What services can you offer: I can offer my time.
Activity: I always play on the computer for at least an hour.
Languages: Norwegian, English, Swedish, and a tad Spanish.
Other Info: Talk more on MSN.

Reason for applying: Because, I have played this server. And I feel like I have a connection with it.
Not recommended! lol j/k :p Recommended :D

I'm gonna give you a game master position,
I know this guy and i know his recommendations, all other applications take 1-2 day's

Name: Daniel
Experience: Worked for several years with OT's and being a staff. Currently working as a Community Manager for RoHaN.
Reason for applying: I want to get more experience and more to do more or less.
What services can you offer: Events, Rule Enforcement, Recruiting, Advertising and much more.
Activity: This one is hard, i do have a job but as much as i can and you can always send me a E-mail / PM i can answer almost 24/7 on those.
Languages: Swedish, English (Some Spanish, German & Japanese)

Other Info:

Recommendations.

Havoc
Tosuxo
FreshMapper
Cyro
RoHaN
Prest

Current Events running: Halloween Event!!

My GM Thread: http://otland.net/f61/gamemaster-application-138548/

Last edited:
Name: Andrew Kanga
Experience: Open-Tibia for 2 years, Global Tibia for 7 years
Reason for applying: I want to help you, become a popular Tibia Server, while at the same time, maintaining a profession relationship with the players
What services can you offer: I can offer a variety of things from Mapping, to Small sprite edits, and some scripting
Activity: I am active 4-6 hours a day on the weekdays and 8+ hours on the weekends
Languages: English, Some Spanish
Other Info: To further help you decide, read this: My application Also, I do realize that I am working for TibiaWR and in the case that TibiaWR does come online early, or I get accepted as a mapper, I may be forced to withdraw my application, or if I am hired, resign from my postion - whatever it may be. I am applying for community manager, I would actually like to speak with you on MSN due to the position I am applying for.

Thank-you for taking the time to read both of my applications, I wish you luck.​

Name: Jonte
Experience: I got experience with OT for about 6-7 years doin' this shit. I played rl tibia 1 year.
Reason for applying: I am applying because I want to help your OT growing and I am a very mature guy for my age.
What services can you offer: I can offer you a very trustable offer
Activity: I can be active 10/h day ever more at weekends, holidays
Languages: Swedish,Serbish,English
Other Info: I am not a good story writer

I think that I would be great for this job.

First off, some personal information. I am 16 years old and am currently attending my junior year of high school. I live in Wisconsin, USA. I speak English and can understand simple Spanish conversations. I am fluent in English but am in no way fluent in Spanish. My main hobbies are programming computer programs, playing Tibia, football (I'm on our school's football team), and more. I like to make the most of my time while I'm on my computer. I'm always looking something up or doing something that will in some way benefit myself or another. I'm big into Youtube, and I make around $80 a month from my videos via Adsense. I've been playing Tibia for 8 years now, with minor breaks every now and then. For the most part I have been active that entire time. I've been playing open Tibia servers for around 4 years now. I mainly just join a server and level up to war with friends against a rival guild, but if I were to receive a gamemaster position I would stay committed to a single server. I am almost always on at least 4 hours a day, and sometimes can be on up to 10-12 hours a day. I would stay as active as possible. I have previous gamemaster experience, being a gamemaster on an old 7.6 custom map called Leetots, and various other minor open tibia servers. I truly believe I would do a great job as a gamemaster, and would strive to make it known I was the right choice for the position if I am chosen.

I look forward to a response. Thanks for considering! If you need any more information or would simply like just to chat please add Btownmills on Skype or send me a private message.

The above application was my format, here is yours ;p.

Name: Cody Miller

Experience: Tibia (8 years) OT servers (4 years)

Reason for applying: Looking to make a positive impact on the server, players, and other staff members.

What services can you offer:
I'm great at decision making and am on a lot so I would be able to enforce the server to the best of my ability.

Activity: I no life Tibia ;p.

Languages: English (fluent), Spanish (not fluent).

Other Info: Hope I'm accepted :).

Applying for: Gamemaster or Community Manager if decided qualified

Last edited:
wuhuuu, I have been accepted :)

Thanks Havoc :)
I would stay online and get some players ;)

All Positions are currently taken for now, but still feel free to apply, 1, 2 week's if we get 30~50 player's we will have a new staff wave also,
Check the main thread to see if you are denied or accepted so far, until 1-2 week's everyone will be put on pending, unless denied for other reasons!

ur applying for like every ot?
and when u sent me an app u said u were 14 o_O

Back