• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Xonius Rl

Name: Gal

Experience: Been playing Tibia since 13 years old.. quitted few times. 4 years ago I found out all the OT stuff, I had 2 servers, one went to the top of my country.. but cuz I dedicated and our community around my country like to destroy servers I had to close it, since then I quitted like 1 year ago and I decided to come back now.. Been community manager in 2 servers and 1 time a gamemaster (all servers unknown, since its server from my country)

Reason for applying: I decide to come back to Tibia only for manage and become staff of a server.. I like the game but I'm done playing it, I really know how to talk to people and I know how to make a server to a success

What services can you offer: Gamemaster, Community Manager and I can map a little (check my old post to see my pieces)

Activity: I can play alot, right now not working and have a lot of spare time, even when I'll work I'll have half day free

Languages: Hebrew, English

Other Info: You can contact me via my e-mail - [email protected] or PM me here or whatever
I'll be very serious, promise you

Back