• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar Battle

parros

Reaction score
Like 9 guys tried to sneak me when i was hunting at yalahar grim reapers. Turned out to be a ...

Yalahar_Battle.cam

Yalahar_Battle_2.cam

these cams have no soul in it, you must say "hah, hah, cam cam cam" after every kill, to make the cams better. Now repeat after me parros,
"hah,
hah,
cam,
cam,
cam"

Btw it felt so good to kill a skilled player like Morgan Blood, i felt awesome for one sec or two!

these cams have no soul in it, you must say "hah, hah, cam cam cam" after every kill, to make the cams better. Now repeat after me parros,
"hah,
hah,
cam,
cam,
cam"

Btw it felt so good to kill a skilled player like Razor, i felt awesome for one sec or two!

I was trying to keep ur PZ up and making u get RS but u stopped killing me after a while. As u might have seen Morgan isnt my main char anymore so i dont care. It's like when we're killing Sydell without taking PZ.

Too bad these guys didn't understand what I was Guildcasting nor they had ventrilo.

But I think it was a victory of our team.

Just noobchars of vasadus team died and we got Kearushe and Rovryttar Klas and like 2 or 3 times soulmannz (which is the most important frag in my eyes bcs this guy cant get back his levels :D

^totally agree haha :D cam cam cam :D hah hah ! :eek: what happened.... MASSACRE

I was trying to keep ur PZ up and making u get RS but u stopped killing me after a while. As u might have seen Morgan isnt my main char anymore so i dont care. It's like when we're killing Sydell without taking PZ.

Too bad these guys didn't understand what I was Guildcasting nor they had ventrilo.

Just noobchars of vasadus team died and we got Kearushe and Rovryttar Klas and like 2 or 3 times soulmannz (which is the most important frag in my eyes bcs this guy cant get back his levels :D

victory of ur team my ass

ur team sucked so bad lol I have no clue of wtf you were doing tbh

victory of ur team my ass

ur team sucked so bad lol I have no clue of wtf you were doing tbh

me2
I was just with Orka in Vent and I've never seen those guys before. Just saw them at Thais DP and they went to sneak anyone so I said come lets go nightmares. Strangely they weren't blocking the stairs like I told them to. They were blocking the way to DP.. Even when Slas has already had PZ.

I told Imperial to go south east which worked kinda good but then the other kids didnt went out of the stack.

Well Dont care Me and Orka won

But it was Actually Fun ;)
So I got nothing against it ;)
It killed some hours

Well good thing it means so much in ur eyes :$
And getting back my lvls has nothing to do with the fact i can't? lol , i coulndt care less about my levels and i refuse to go hunting for some silly lvls on a OT. Hope ya got a hard one now :wub:

why dont u come with your main chars when we are on mains, although u were 3-4 ppl more then us

lol kex funny comment when it was acctually you on a noobchar this time...I think there is a word for that, hypocrite?mhmmmmmmmm

why dont u come with your main chars when we are on mains, although u were 3-4 ppl more then us

vasadu wasn't there

Lol we were 2ppl in vent. Rest were randoms ON THEIR MAINS.
And later we splitted and killed eachother.

Btw when I died the last time I came back without aol and full rare set. Too bad you didn't want to waste any frags on me anymore xD

Lol we were 2ppl in vent. Rest were randoms ON THEIR MAINS.
And later we splitted and killed eachother.

Btw when I died the last time I came back without aol and full rare set. Too bad you didn't want to waste any frags on me anymore xD

we are rich enough, trust me

ask daniel :D

we are rich enough, trust me

ask daniel :D

Im not. Im poor. I waste all my cash for weed, girls and cash.

vasadu wasn't there

Like I said we were 2 people and Vent and the rest were randoms, so don't wonder why we can't bring up a decent fight.

If you'd have balls then set a time this evening and we make an OB. If you're willing to fight. The fact that u guys came on mains was because you haven't seen us on mains ;) DOnt lie.. we know it's true :D

Go and make an OB when you're really daring to fight, I mean when you got enough gut, like it just looks like :$

Edit: Not today, make an OB tomorow or something at 21:00 PM EU time.. Sorry im no lifer

OMG u smoke weed in tibia menz????how do I get this???in port hope yes?
If you'd have balls then set a time this evening and we make an OB. If you're willing to fight. The fact that u guys came on mains was because you haven't seen us on mains ;) DOnt lie.. we know it's true :D

if that'd be the reason, then it's really not hard to relogg on mains isn't it? specially after dieing X times lol

EDIT: and girlS????????omg is it a quest or smth?? i have not seen this. must show...

hahahah lmfao at razor. Man can u stop posting? ur just making a fool of yourself :D Im saying this for ur own best ;)

if that'd be the reason, then it's really not hard to relogg on mains isn't it? specially after dieing X times lol

EDIT: and girlS????????omg is it a quest or smth?? i have not seen this. must show...

For skilled players like he is, was it possible to get about 10 girls/joint a day and not just 1 per character!

For skilled players like he is, was it possible to get about 10 girls/joint a day and not just 1 per character!

Who did you just quote there? And what are you talking about?

Back