• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~ YClassic Server 7.72 | - In development - Official Thread ~

I
what about these rates?
Staged from 5-2x | 1-20 5x, 21-40 4x, 41-60 3x, 61+ 2x

Hello 2stuffmaker thanks for your suggestion i can't add a very low exp rate because the map isn't too big, the map contain now 4 citys (Ankrah, Celeste, Darashia and Lituania (all with spawns ofc) i will base the experience stages in a medium rate, maybe i will decrease the exp rate if i add a new city until finished the server.

90% of that map isn't even custom .. you should give credit to the person you took stuff from

Last edited:
In something I agree with you Schmanky, the map contains 2 cities that are not of my authoring, also i re-edit and revamped alot :p of course I'll give the respective credits.

As I disagree is that you say that 90% is not made by me, I've worked several nights in this project, I'll ignore such comments,
if you talk about that my server is not custom, not go into detail on your server "Pandera" which called Custom and likewise certain parts of your server are not proper for you.

@All people what want make post like this.

I do not want to fall into absurd controversy over this issue, my goal in this project is to provide a new server for the enjoyment of all.
Rembemer this thread is only for a the development of the server.

if you talk about that my server is not custom, not go into detail on your server "Pandera" which called Custom and likewise certain parts of your server are not proper for you.
Why are you bringing in other servers? He simply said your server is not custom at all, which it isn't. Stop stealing people's work and grow up.

Why are you bringing in other servers? He simply said your server is not custom at all, which it isn't. Stop stealing people's work and grow up.

We are providing opinions, excuse me if it bothers you.

In something I agree with you Schmanky, the map contains 2 cities that are not of my authoring, also i re-edit and revamped alot :p of course I'll give the respective credits.

As I disagree is that you say that 90% is not made by me, I've worked several nights in this project, I'll ignore such comments,

@All people what want make post like this.

I do not want to fall into absurd controversy over this issue, my goal in this project is to provide a new server for the enjoyment of all.
Rembemer this thread is only for a the development of the server.

difference is Pandera was practically 100% custom, if not made by me or someone else it was edited (greatly, mind you). Pandera has been circulating around for years now xP

Last edited:
You will get a low amount op players playing your server because of the servers now.
I do like to play a custom map that's why I'm going to play here, midrate stages will just attract pkers and it won't be that longterm.
Maybe you can look at this server some years ago, it was the most fun playing server I ever played.

You will get a low amount op players playing your server because of the servers now.
I do like to play a custom map that's why I'm going to play here, midrate stages will just attract pkers and it won't be that longterm.
Maybe you can look at this server some years ago, it was the most fun playing server I ever played.

Good point, i will present a news stages soon.

New update about the regeneration:

Sorcerer: 6 health points / 8 mana points each 4 seconds.
Druid: 6 health points / 8 mana points each 4 seconds.
Paladin: 7 health points / 7 mana points each 4 seconds.
Knight: 8 health points / 4 mana points each 4 seconds.

With promotion the players get 2 points in hp/mana extra and 1 second left in tick.

New updated added.

Code:
-> Added new dwarf cave to the east of Lituania City.
-> Revamped the east exit of Lituania.
-> Added custom Demon Helmet Quest.
-> Added Golden Legs Quest.
-> Added Ice Rapier Quest.
-> Fixed some missing tiles.
-> Added News respawns "Secrets" to the map.
-> Added free premium system.
-> Added Eremo to the principal tower shop in Celeste.
-> Fixed Parcel system now work without problems.
-> Added new NPC called "Gandalf" to the depot of Celeste.
-> Removed all restriction of the special doors (mailbox's).
-> The amulet of loss now cost 25,000gps.
-> Added new decorations to the map.
-> And fixed another minor bugs.

The exp rate has been released, first post updated.

Last edited:
Now with more time, a little update the project is living.

-> Added new caves around Celeste City (And some secrets)
-> More updates in Celeste City like the depot, houses and more expanded areas.
-> Added new quests to the map.

I'm interested in this server to play, when it's expected to get it online?

I'm interested in this server to play, when it's expected to get it online?

Thank you for your interest , for now I do not have date because I need to make more updates to the map, the web, and to the distro , like on you can see this thread is very old, as I was the only one who is managing the project sometimes is difficult to draw time to work , but I think I'm already in the final stage, I hope to finish it soon :)

16jg1ud.png

Back