• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yellowhat's Showoff

55lPuMv.png
- wip wall set

some more variations for walls(bigger cracks or holes?) and the sand. and maybe some grains of sand as border? so it variates more?. And something at the stairs. Other than that way too awesome bro. :D

Honestly it looks really good and I can't find anything to tell you to improve upon. You could always create more walls in the set but meh. o_O

The vase is lovely and fits perfectly there, but the blue lines up there just disturb me.

w54FHFE3.png
- Not yet finnished. Still working on it ^^ some errors here and there I know

Any ideas though?
well blue things up there look weird in that kind of desert map, i would add more colors on the brown circles at the bottom, now it looks like a GBA game, add more color and made it more tibia :B, just a suggestion

That dark blue will never fit such colors, and sand is ugly. But the rest is really beautiful keep good work and I hope that one day you will decide to stop using that violet color :p

I think your style seems somewhat polluted,in my point of view that you have to clean some of your sprites,just don't mix so many colours to not cause this mess.The dark shade on the towers isn't natural,cause if you put a torch side of will cause an incongruity lighting,however i really like your style it's different of the others.

Thank you both. I appreciate the feedback. I could possibly be cleaner and a more consistent spriter if I could allow myself. Atm I only do this at the little free time I have after work and taking care of my child. So I have to experiment on the time I have and I mostly show my experiments here. Hope you like some hope you critisize others.

Cheers, Yellowhat

Back