• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yellowhat's Showoff

6a13654c13.png
- Made this Little bigger outfit for fun :)
That's a pretty good idea, creating different size outfit looktypes, could be nice for certain npcs, you should also make a small one, children maybe? :p

that cloth piece looks awesome, but the 3 perfected alligned folds on top makes it look a bit fake.
You should maybe leave only one or 2 or make them in a way they apear more random.

dude you are aweosome, but i agree with masterofthis, those 3 lines look weird, but the rest is incredible!

keep-calm-and-eat-cake-andi-bird.jpg

I just realized its over a year ago since I opened this thread. So I figure I could go a bit nostalgic here. I have never gone back to check my old works till today and I must say that I laugh at my first tries seeing it from where I am today.
Theres so much work I havent shown you guys. I remember beeing part of so many ots over this past year that just failed. Amongst them were for example LOTR project. It was so nice to finaly join Necronia and have some stability for once.

I remember my first monsters trying to color them. They were so pale even though I used the right amount of colors. I never figured out that my problem was that I needed more contrast for the sprite to look deeper.

I still cant figure out a lot of things but im also still learning:)

Now to the part I feel most sad and happy at the same time. Since I joined Necronia my irl life got more occupied and I dropped my duties to a level I barely sprite there anymore. But coming back to this thread once every day makes me so determined to keep going. I never really quit spriting!

So @Shadowsong and all else. I will look forward to keep spriting for some more years (hopefully)!

Good job! I like pine tree. I should try making one, but I didn't have idea yet how to do that :D
I really admire clothed characters. This Elf is cool. I don't do myself much of characters and it's always nice to see others work!
However, I would make grass a bit darker. It's too bright now, especially in comparison with top left tree.

Back