• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yo Momma! [tibia version]

Yo' momma's so fat and ugly she had to impress a princess who became into a pig to get laid!
Yo' momma's so fat she has 200+ posts in otland about her weigh issues!

Yo momma's so fat that when she tries to put eq on herself it says "Sorry you are to fat to wear this item"

Bad? Well here's another one i came up with randomly

Yo momma is such a noobie that when she logs on she says "FRII ITENSS PLXX!!!!"

Yo momma's so fat that when she tries to put eq on herself it says "Sorry you are to fat to wear this item"

Yo momma is such a noobie that when she logs on she says "FRII ITENSS PLXX!!!!"

Yeah, this phrase is favourite for polish players!

Yo momma is so doom that when a hunter says gimme ur money she is saying "me no have" :(

So "doom"? :confused:

Yo' Momma is so fat that she is the only one that can use Giant Sword in 1 hand!

yo momma is so fat she can fit a juggernaut having sex with a behemoth in her belly button

Yo Momma is so fat that when she died in Demona, she ran back just to get the Meat she Dropped.

i would do the same, bbq = win

yo momma is so fat that when she stumbled on a small ball, she didn't notice it was the earth

Yo Momma is so fat that she asked in the help channel where to buy food.
Tutor answered - In food Shop in the cities.
Yo Momma - No no no no, I know them, but they don't have Pizza.

loolololollo XDD! r0x

Yo momma is so dumb she tryed to eat a ham from tibia
i mean in rl so if you know what im talking about it would be really fun
like playing tibia then she se a ham and try to eat it she cant LOOLAOOALLA! XD

Yo Momma is so stupid, so when she had to pee, she asked in the help channel where the Ladies room was.

Yo momma is so fat that she asks CipSoft, why they have a Giant Sword and not a Giant Armor, so she can fit armors too.

yo mum is so fat she is more effective than DDoS when it comes to suffocating internet speed

yo momma is so boring so when she come in the the game chat all leave

GM Talaturen banned Nipronz mom "reason" spammed game chat with anyone here dead channel??

Back