• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You decide

What Shadow Version was the best?

• Total voters

Ascer

Reaction score
Hi, i create thread to ask you about shadowcores play.
I hate 10.70+ cause of:
1. Unnatural movements charcters, something like sliding
2. New vesrion of Magic Wall, Fire Fields, I think that CipSoft make with tibia sweet story, where items must be attractive insted of useful.
3. Spell visual effects, i don't understood what was wrong with spell effects? For example : check exevo gran mas vis before and after update, this same is with ava, thunder storms and etc..

In my opinion over 2 years ago a lot of players choosen ShadowCores because, he offer other kind of play than Real Tibia. The game on shadow was in real time, all things, push, keyboard movements, hotkeys work fast after push key. Strong Server, with good protection, small number of kicks, lags, freezes.
I suppose if now play 750 ppls in good hour, over 70-80% constitute old players with housed, mounts, addons and a lot of expensive items. There will be difficult for them to drop this server bcs many times spent here.

About resets..
There isn't sense to make reset shadow or lunar bcs if new gamers is 20-30%, some ppls try play again but i think it will not take longer than 6 months and server fall down.
The shadow had self history, was the best tibia server whenever was created.

About changes..
I suggest turn back to 10.20-10.41 client, but try to add new quests, raids, tasks, some advance missions for high levels.
try ask players about reduce all levels on shadow -25% and make lower exp stages

THANKS for read
Ascer

true, new animations is like dragon ball, not tibia. I think that noone who is playing this game want new animations etc because is unnecessary. Tibia got own climate - simply graphic and they destroyed it

We need new server 10.71+ with Roshamuul, Oramond, Rathleton, Low Exp stage (the same mlvl/skills), with all new places/quest, even all small quest's. With goroma/banuta/yala etc. acces, ss'a extuhausted or 1charge. Pvp (4frags to rs system) or Hardcore pvp.

Maybe mwall is terrible, but all new graphics is beautiful - I like this.

water and poison true but kurwa not fire. fire bomb looks like peace of red shit which i made after big kebab with spicy sauce

I agree with you majczal, shadow team should restore old magic wall, fire bombs, and spells effect and characters movement , new area place, quest and mounts should stay. Server have simply climat as u say, Twify team should make ots such as players want instead copy form Real tibia where CipSoft don't care about ppls need(over 70% don't agree with new updates).

I'll tell you why shadow have been upated :)
Some of small part tibians still play on "Real Shit'', TwifySoft update tibia to new version to encourage the game new players from Real tibia.
Sorry, wrong way.

Well, you can't understand some things about the update. What do you think crosses my mind? You're asking for an update (which you are allowed to), we're telling you that you will not see an update that you expect (Roshamuul, Oramond and so on), that's not what we're going to add. And once we ship the update you go on and cry about the content of the client. We cannot reverse the client without losing the most of the updates content, and then we're back at square one. Also if you want us to have SOME new stuff but not everything then we would have to create a customized client which is illegal by law, so that's not gonna happen either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good opinion majczal, we are in PVP group, but unfortunately our group is too small to win with charlovers&rpgs or randomize.
Someone can tell something like this: "Create new server wih old pvp syle"
ehm? Twify created Lunarforce and its fall down in future months(40ppls online)
Old Shadow include pvp+rpg+retards[with 20%+40%+40%(where from 20% pvp over 10% was charlovers but still pvp)]
ShadowCores such as all servers will not be always the best, part of ppls are bored and change "flower" on other ots
Update do 10.70 only improve this process, me and my ppls( hard pvp gamers) actually don't play in Tibia bcs any OTS server or Real Tibia don't gave as possibility to show our pvp skill improved for over 10years playing together. We Still wait to change this.

Last edited:
you end up forgetting it and just a fucking "TIBIA PIRATE"!!!,
nothing else
add oramond, roshamuul etc ...
not one person will play this forever

I think custom content isn't good idea for this server but that is just my opinion. Thanks

Custom content is better than nothing so you faggots will stop complaining about no new spawns etc but that is just my opinion. Thanks

Custom content is better than nothing so you faggots will stop complaining about no new spawns etc but that is just my opinion. Thanks

It's your opinion and noone cares about it so shut up you little turban

Lunarforce 80 People Online.
Are you serious ? Just listen to your community and reste Lunarforce . lower xp etc. i wrote this at least 1 milion times.

7:08 AM i analyzed your votes :
Im really disappointed about your decision(over 70% choosen 10.70+ version), but i still understand this choose. In past when i was small child i also liked changes and always waiting to new hunting areas(FACC lol?). After a few updates i understood that Tibia is only machine for making money, so if u want be good u must bought PACC and spent a lot of time on hunting. In my opinion a lot of peoples choosen tibia not for the charming or stunning graphic but for posibilities what game can gave players. Its extremly rare game where to Become good player you don't need bought many many items from website. The play give capability for improve your tactics, who always was and will the best method to win battle/war. By checking the internet, we can saw millions of game where "some rich player" bought incredibly expensive Item and he its the best on server. Some stupid players try make this same with Tibia(Dragonball/Orshaball ots) but checking online status on there server ppls don't intersting in.
We have to look at the past, we should be reasonable and don't easy accept "cheap shit" offered by CipSoft, but only took this things who gave chance save Climat of Old Tibia.

I had question to your Community:
How do you think, what is the main reason that in the tibia still play over 50,000 always loged and why 2D game wins with a lot of 3D games including pretty graphic?

Tanks for read
Ascer

Someone can tell me why thread who had over 35 replies yesterday, today had 13?
I know that some peoples don't wrote smart things but its the internet forum where everyone had right expressing his ideas.

true, new animations is like dragon ball, not tibia. I think that noone who is playing this game want new animations etc because is unnecessary. Tibia got own climate - simply graphic and they destroyed it

Yes, arguments like 5(?)yrs ago while update from 8.6 to 8.7 "omg cooldown omg tibia is like dota omg omg mounts omg metin4 omgi tibia is dead, no one will play"

Good opinion majczal, we are in PVP group, but unfortunately our group is too small to win with charlovers&rpgs or randomize.
/QUOTE]

atm u r in Cry about fucking animations group.
Really? Its reason?
P2HVfK1.gif
P2HVfK1.gif
P2HVfK1.gif
P2HVfK1.gif

Shadowcores is known because Mark offer us good "edited-copy" of newest rl tibia updates.

7:08 AM i analyzed your votes :
Im really disappointed about your decision(over 70% choosen 10.70+ version), but i still understand this choose. In past when i was small child
Maybe you should try understand, your problem does not concern us.
Everything must go ahead (as i said - Shadowcores is known because Mark offer us good "edited-copy" of newest rl tibia updates)

After a few updates i understood that Tibia is only machine for making money, so if u want be good u must bought PACC and spent a lot of time on hunting.
Well, tibia since 10+ years is pay2win becouse of pacc and tibia atm is much easier in exp than x years ago.

Tl;dr Typical "war" about new things in tibia, like - offline trainers, cooldowns, new pvp changes, exp vouchers, 1000 more.
As Siramix says:
Also if you want us to have SOME new stuff but not everything then we would have to create a customized client which is illegal by law, so that's not gonna happen either.

Last edited:
@Exeus
I not care about changes on this server. For me it's just stupid update with magic walls. The new animations of posion and water are rly good but magic walls and fbombs suck, be honest

dont like mwalls ? dont use them
dont like firebombs? dont use them
not like you need any of it on shadow anyway 3people ue 1,2,3 deszczu 400 ed dead like a shit

dont like mwalls ? dont use them
dont like firebombs? dont use them
not like you need any of it on shadow anyway 3people ue 1,2,3 deszczu 400 ed dead like a shit

carlin boat 3 people ue 1,2,3 majczal 250 ed still survive black hp rox pow pow pow

We need new server 10.71+ with Roshamuul, Oramond, Rathleton, Low Exp stage (the same mlvl/skills), with all new places/quest, even all small quest's. With goroma/banuta/yala etc. acces, ss'a extuhausted or 1charge. Pvp (4frags to rs system) or Hardcore pvp.

Sorry, but when i read post about new graphic and ppl wirte = i like this

I imagine this ppl as a boy's in a dress...

Surley other ppl to, so go outside and tell everyone how gender is good in yours red bunny earmuffs

Back