• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You ever been banned, for botting, when you never botted?

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
Am curious, today a friend of mine got banned, who i know for a fact hasn't opened a bot since the first ban waves appeared and today just got banned for unoffical software, he claims he hasn't opened a bot, or used an MC the only thing he has used that isn't Official is an IP Changer.

He has now, as you can imagine quit tibia for good, the character was basically 2 years down the drain for him.
I really can't understand how the hell he got banned & am curious, has it happened to any of you here?

I bot my fucking ass off, even when the ban waves first started appearing i was still using Mage/Tibia auto like nothing was happening, i've never had a single character banned for unofficial software (I've actually never had a character banned at all, but not the point xD).

Hmm its easy to get away with it.. But i the thing is they don't ban for no reason.. Maybe they caught him at the first ban wave n been "investigating" and finally concluded he botted. Afaik they cant tell he used an ip changer unless it crashed the client on an ot and he sent the crash report

He never sent crash report & it wouldn't take that log for an "Investigation" lmao, they've been banning for what a year+ now? a Year to "investigate" come on now, think about it.

I think they're Auto detection picked him up wrong, or there just randomly banning people they think are botting(aka no reason but assumptions, lets face it they can do it if they want.), he did play for retarded hours and always had like 20~ stamina.

Maybe he's just too guilty to admit the truth.

Idk then, and beleive me it could tale that long.. They could of forgotten about him idk it could be anything although if he never replied to anyone or got like lots of reports probably was autodetection.

Maybe he's just too guilty to admit the truth.

You're probably right to be honest, it's hard to imagine CIPs auto detection just randomly banning non-botters, the chances are they've tested there Auto-detection thing pretty well.

Shame, i know if i ever got deleted i'd quit RL-tibs for good. Though on that thought, it's hard to imagine there auto detection doing much good, probably does more harm if anything else.
Out of the people here who actually plays realtibia without a bot?

I am currently lvl 93, It took me about a year, but yes i find lvling really boring... especially as ek.... But there are achievements, cool quests, and people to speak to so its not so bad. I have used bot back in the day Tibiabot NG in 2007-2008 but that was it, ah and elfbot 2009~~ in OT servers, but i never used those bots to lvl up coz i think its unfair, i liked to have them as "Bonus features". With Tibiabot NG it was fun to see whats going on -1/+1 floors :p with elfbot i loved dash.

If u are a knight its really boring but if u are a mage at lvl 50+ no reason to bot its so funny @ water elementals and on higher lvls it will be more fun.

I'm 110 and I ever used bot and have ever been banned.
Created in 2010, after playing Tibia for 7 years, I'm retired since 7 months ago.

the true

Do you want the true??

People who dont love that serie they Will get autoban its has been scripted by Me and cipsoft accepted!

Here is the serie: Kurtlar vadisi pusu!

Yh it makes no sense bro ;) all i gathered you made a "serie" n they "accepted" lulz

Kurtlar.. Etc? Meaning??? And ok have fun with autoban

Back