• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You ever been banned, for botting, when you never botted?

Got banned today :'c

Punishment Information

Type:Account Banishment - Banishment of the complete account. For the duration of the banishment no character of the account may log into the game.
Note:Account scheduled for deletion!
Character:Shus Cyri
Reason:using unofficial software to play
Comment:Automatically detected
Date:Jul 25 2012, 12:28:06 CEST
Duration:infinite

Got deleted today :'c

Punishment Information

Type:Account Banishment - Banishment of the complete account. For the duration of the banishment no character of the account may log into the game.
Note:Account scheduled for deletion!
Character:Shus Cyri
Reason:using unofficial software to play
Comment:Automatically detected
Date:Jul 25 2012, 12:28:06 CEST
Duration:infinite

Fixed it!

I am currently lvl 93, It took me about a year, but yes i find lvling really boring... especially as ek.... But there are achievements, cool quests, and people to speak to so its not so bad. I have used bot back in the day Tibiabot NG in 2007-2008 but that was it, ah and elfbot 2009~~ in OT servers, but i never used those bots to lvl up coz i think its unfair, i liked to have them as "Bonus features". With Tibiabot NG it was fun to see whats going on -1/+1 floors :p with elfbot i loved dash.

Don't know why you'd not want to bot :D

I've manualed a Pally to 35, a sorcerer to 31 & a Druid to 90, i'll probably never do it again :D
Well actually i can see me manualing a sorcerer, i know alot more about mages now that i can make it 1-90 easy without much problems other than cash.

Back