• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You see your hacker irl...

Na what you do is...

Find out where he lives, then at night pour petrol all over his house, kidnap the guy n strap him to a chair outside facing his house. Then light it n let him watch his family burn before his eyes. Then sew electric wire through his face.. Connect it up to a car battery and shock that fucker internally. Then stick him in the boot if a car, drive to a scrapyard, take him out. Put him on his knees with his hands and legs tied. Piss on him. Then slap him in his face with your dick. Stick him back in the boot of the car. With a home made bomb made from lots of bleach n lots of gunpowder. Put the car in the scrap machine n walk away casually like a movie... Crush him and watch the fireworks.

You are watching a lot of movies, eh?

Wait for him to get home, then rob him with your friend and steal his computer and check if he got some rl accounts:p Then also take a knife and cut his finger off-.-
Lool

I would find out where he lives and go say what he did to his dad :D

You are watching a lot of movies, eh?

What movie ? :s i guess the car crush bit i saw in in a film but thats it i think

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i actually wouldn't give a fuck id just beat shit outta him for fuckin me over.

It's more than a Tibia character.

It's called respect for another person's belongings and money. Both very precious to a human being. And if you may, throw in a man's pride in the category aswell.

Or you kidnap both his brother and him when he leaves the bar. Stick them in a van blindfolded strapped to a bolted down chair. Drive to an abandoned factory far from any remaining civilisation. Knock them both out. Place them in a cell type room. When they wake, they will hear the sounds "hello *insertnamefromfacebookhere*, would you like to play a game? You will notice your younger brother has a metal trap around his head. The only way to release it, is to retrieve the key hidden behind one of your eyes.. But which one?! Muahahaha! There is a surgical knife hidden in the bucket full of drawing pins, you have 2 minutes to retrieve the knife, correctly remove the key and release the trap on your brothers head or two steel blades will slowly pierce through your brothers eyes and into his brain, killing him painfully."

If he makes it, i would then open a door for them to enter. Leading to the next game. They would here, "it seems like you have passed the first test and proven you will sacrafice in the name of another, are you ready to play another game?" "through the glass window infront of you, you will see your mother strapped to a chair. This is a gas chamber. In 60 seconds the gas will begin to suffercate her. You must eat the eyeball you just cut out within the time limit. I hope you brought it with you! You now have 52 seconds remaining"

Then as i watch him swallow his own eye, the gas will start. Him and his 4 yo brother will watch as his mother suffercates while he stands there helpless. The hacker will then realise his brother has vanished. Hearing the next tape "hello "x" it seems in life we don't always get what we want, there are people who purposely fuck over others. For your past actions you have just witnessed your mothers death at your own hands.. How dies it feel "x".. Ready to play another game?!"

"your brother is strapped inside of a furnace. The furnace will be start to heat up in 3 minutes. It will take exactly 2 minutes to get to a temperature high enough to burn young "x". That means you have a maximum of 5 minutes "x". Your task is to retrieve a key to the door of the furnace. The key is in the bath of acid. Your time starts now.

Regardless burn the kid. "smell that "x"?! It smells like a well roasted ham. I decided to give you a gift for your recent success. There is a box in the small room to your left. Open it. Inside you shall find your brothers left foot. Your task is to cook and eat his foot. There is a kitchen located 2 rooms away, follow the arrows on the walls to get there. You must then cook the foot and eat it all. Success of this task will lead to the end of the game. Failure will result in the small bomb that was surgically added to you when you were unconscious to detonate. You have 10 minutes"

Upon completion i will enter from a door. I will knock him out with a tranquilizer and he will wake tied to a chair. I will remive my jigsaw mask and reveal my identity. Then procede to carve hacker into his forehead with a rusty knife. Afterwards i would sew an electric wire into his face n electrocute his face. Then i would pour petrol on him and burn him alive and leave casually with a walkaway soundtrack and put on my shades and drive off into the sunset

hahah made my day XD you sickoo! xD

Or you kidnap both his brother and him when he leaves the bar. Stick them in a van blindfolded strapped to a bolted down chair. Drive to an abandoned factory far from any remaining civilisation. Knock them both out. Place them in a cell type room. When they wake, they will hear the sounds "hello *insertnamefromfacebookhere*, would you like to play a game? You will notice your younger brother has a metal trap around his head. The only way to release it, is to retrieve the key hidden behind one of your eyes.. But which one?! Muahahaha! There is a surgical knife hidden in the bucket full of drawing pins, you have 2 minutes to retrieve the knife, correctly remove the key and release the trap on your brothers head or two steel blades will slowly pierce through your brothers eyes and into his brain, killing him painfully."

If he makes it, i would then open a door for them to enter. Leading to the next game. They would here, "it seems like you have passed the first test and proven you will sacrafice in the name of another, are you ready to play another game?" "through the glass window infront of you, you will see your mother strapped to a chair. This is a gas chamber. In 60 seconds the gas will begin to suffercate her. You must eat the eyeball you just cut out within the time limit. I hope you brought it with you! You now have 52 seconds remaining"

Then as i watch him swallow his own eye, the gas will start. Him and his 4 yo brother will watch as his mother suffercates while he stands there helpless. The hacker will then realise his brother has vanished. Hearing the next tape "hello "x" it seems in life we don't always get what we want, there are people who purposely fuck over others. For your past actions you have just witnessed your mothers death at your own hands.. How dies it feel "x".. Ready to play another game?!"

"your brother is strapped inside of a furnace. The furnace will be start to heat up in 3 minutes. It will take exactly 2 minutes to get to a temperature high enough to burn young "x". That means you have a maximum of 5 minutes "x". Your task is to retrieve a key to the door of the furnace. The key is in the bath of acid. Your time starts now.

Regardless burn the kid. "smell that "x"?! It smells like a well roasted ham. I decided to give you a gift for your recent success. There is a box in the small room to your left. Open it. Inside you shall find your brothers left foot. Your task is to cook and eat his foot. There is a kitchen located 2 rooms away, follow the arrows on the walls to get there. You must then cook the foot and eat it all. Success of this task will lead to the end of the game. Failure will result in the small bomb that was surgically added to you when you were unconscious to detonate. You have 10 minutes"

Upon completion i will enter from a door. I will knock him out with a tranquilizer and he will wake tied to a chair. I will remive my jigsaw mask and reveal my identity. Then procede to carve hacker into his forehead with a rusty knife. Afterwards i would sew an electric wire into his face n electrocute his face. Then i would pour petrol on him and burn him alive and leave casually with a walkaway soundtrack and put on my shades and drive off into the sunset

Hahahhaahaa dude i was laughing my ass off while reading this :D

Follow him, out of the city, find out where all of his family lives.
Kill them one by one, leaving a note each time with a picture of a rose, or something similar.
Then, kidnap him, torture him for 3 years.
Kill him.
The end.

PS: Your probably one of the most wanted serial killers in your country at this time.
GZ!
I'm number three here atm ;/

I doubt that you would do any of these things suggested here, after all you lvled up a 350 ms.... You don't have the balls to do anything irl.

I think rape would hurt the person a lot more than killing him.
I doubt that you would do any of these things suggested here, after all you lvled up a 350 ms.... You don't have the balls to do anything irl.
No way! people bot so they can have a real life, they should have had enough time to become skilled assassins, through WoW! :D

That sir, is where your wrong.
Games are my life.
So therefore, you fuck with my games, you fuck with me.

Last edited:
That sir, is where your wrong.
Games are my life.
So therefore, you fuck with me games, you fuck with me.
What if we fuck with you directly instead, will you spare us then?

Funny how you take any tibia player and/or any internet-user for being a pussy. Same applies to you, right?

dat logic

I'm guessing you're just mad because you never got out of rook.

I would lure his little brother and say that i was his real brother and that the hacker killed both our parents, then i would raise the little brother as an assassin and force the hacker and the little brother to fight to the death.

Funny how you take any tibia player and/or any internet-user for being a pussy. Same applies to you, right?

dat logic

I'm guessing you're just mad because you never got out of rook.

wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

omg, these guys are evil!

do whatever you want, just don't kill him and get urself in troubles!
maybe 2~3 good punches would be enough, maybe some kicks would help too.

but the best part is, don't forgot to say something like "so, did you get fun rooking my 350 MS M0TH3RFUCK3R?", and punch him right after that!

good luck bro, enjoy it.

Back