• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You see your hacker irl...

You should just ask him, 'How do you like to die'?, He will be like 'wtf', You should then tell him, 'You aren't answering me?', Then broke his neck, and take his money, I guess next you'll see *03:23 You see a dead human* .

Hahahaha Nice Idea:D

What is his 4 year old brother doing in a bar? :s

To answer the question I would pop a cap in every ones ass in that bar and then climb up the roof so the five-0 cant find me then I would jump to another roof and make my way to italy were I would find a girl and marry her then like 1 year later I make her pregnat and I would force my kids to play tibia and make a new char for me then when they reach level 400 I would leave the family and spend the rest of my life POWER GAMING!

I'd go and talk with him and after about 5 minutes of friendly conversating I'd yell out rape and tell the popo he touched me in akward places... :(

Sit next to him, hold a knife next to his stomach so that no one will see it. I would take all of his money, his identification cards, so I know where he lives etc. and I can pay him a visit whenever I want. I'll ask his little brother where he goes to school and act as a friend of his big brother. Now with information like that I could be really dangerous, life threatening. He would hack for me, he would pay me cash weekly, or I will destroy him. Police? Let him proof it. If they keep an eye on me or on him, I'll just don't come in contact for some months, then one day, I would throw a molotov cocktail through his window and stand there until only he sees me. I leave the crimescene, again, proof it. Ohh what a slave he would be.

Nah, I'm kidding. I would probably bury a chair in his neck and kick him untill his face is all covered in blood. Forget about the 4 year old kid, when he groes up, he won't have any memories anyway...

- I would wait for him untill he leaves the bar, follow him and untill there's no people at all and just grab him and drag him in the dark and start to punch him and yelling at him to give all items back that he stole, while my friends are holding his 4 yo brother to not run and ask random people for help

1. You have no friends :(
2. You was scared of some guy following you and your "friends" on your "holiday" if I'm not mistaken.
3. I'm sure your "friends" would love to get your items back for you by holding a kid back while watching your face get smacked.
jajajaja

1. You have no friends :(
2. You was scared of some guy following you and your "friends" on your "holiday" if I'm not mistaken.
3. I'm sure your "friends" would love to get your items back for you by holding a kid back while watching your face get smacked.
jajajaja

If only I could like.... Better yet, I shall rep.

Back