• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your dreams in a Real Map ?

Well, as you can see, many people are doin the rl maps, but failing and got comments from other otland members that the server is bad.

So I want some advice from you to make it good and make it the way people like it.

In the final end you cant listen to everyone. so listen to the wrong people will make ur server be a fail server. Get some balls and do something creative. thats what makes the top servers sucessful. not what other otlanders thinks.

In the final end you cant listen to everyone. so listen to the wrong people will make ur server be a fail server. Get some balls and do something creative. thats what makes the top servers sucessful. not what other otlanders thinks.
>implying you need balls to do something creative

Well, as you can see, many people are doin the rl maps, but failing and got comments from other otland members that the server is bad.

So I want some advice from you to make it good and make it the way people like it.

and how many in the ot comminuty does actually comment on this shit?

Well, I just want some idéas.. I'am not waiting to get comments from 500+ members from otland and telling me their opinions.

Also, If you guys doesn't have any thing to say here.. don't comment.. I've got some advice from other members and that's enough.

If you other guys want to add something, you're free to do that.

Well actually aegis only had about 10-15 hours total uptime and it was pretty sucessfull and people asked about it after the owner went awol. Everything was exactly like it was in the original map from 7.6. Low exp rates,low loot, and spawn rate.

If you make a real map for a newer version your best bet is a pvp/war with medium/low rates and at least a few new quests and items. Start your exp stages around 80 or so and end at around 5-10. ^

This is what I've understood from you guys yet on how a good real map should be..

Exp Rate
  • Magic: 5x
  • Skill: 10x
  • Loot: 1x
  • Exp Rate: 20x

Server Information

• Fully working Quests (64+ total quests from RL Tibia)
  • Lots of houses
  • 3 Custom spells for each vocation
  • Edited Items to get better properties
  • Balanced Vocation
  • Real Addon system
  • All Real Map cities (incl. Zao, Gengia, Oken, Pyre)
  • 3 Custom Cities (Total 17 cities)
  • PvP-E
  • All Real Tibia Npc's (Total over 500 npc's)

Events

• Castle War
  • Guild Wars
  • Auctions
  • PvP Arenas
  • Lottery (With more than 20 prices)

Last edited:
Don't listen to much to people IN the end everyone likes this or that. 1 person might like it, other won't.

Loot is way to low. Unless you'r making an ot for 2-3years. Gl tho

This is what I've understood from you guys yet on how a good real map should be..

Exp Rate
  • Magic: 5x
  • Skill: 10x
  • Loot: 1x
  • Exp Rate: 20x (stages but low)

Server Information

• Fully working Quests (64+ total quests from RL Tibia) (it isn't THAT important)
  • Lots of houses (yes)
  • 3 Custom spells for each vocation (custom spells isn't popular in rl maps, tell me one rl map with 200+ players that uses this)
  • Edited Items to get better properties (yes)
  • Balanced Vocation(yes)
  • Real Addon system (yes)
  • All Real Map cities (incl. Zao, Gengia, Oken, Pyre) (delete gengia, oken, pyre)
  • 3 Custom Cities (Total 17 cities) (nop)
  • PvP-E(yes)
  • All Real Tibia Npc's (Total over 500 npc's)

Events

• Castle War
  • Guild Wars
  • Auctions
  • PvP Arenas
  • Lottery (With more than 20 prices)
kkk

well i hate that low exp rl maps , tbh they get so boring after lvl 200 you need like 1 h to get a lvl and thats so booring, and theres nothing new in the serv just some wars and thats all,
well i remember roxor serv, it was so great that i wanted to nerd it on nights, you get lvl 300 with monsters, after 300 you go PVP-E and get more lvls than normal like if you kill a lvl 400 you get 1 lvl,

thats kinda fun

also the quests need a team of 30+ players not only 4-6

well i hate that low exp rl maps , tbh they get so boring after lvl 200 you need like 1 h to get a lvl and thats so booring, and theres nothing new in the serv just some wars and thats all,
well i remember roxor serv, it was so great that i wanted to nerd it on nights, you get lvl 300 with monsters, after 300 you go PVP-E and get more lvls than normal like if you kill a lvl 400 you get 1 lvl,

thats kinda fun

also the quests need a team of 30+ players not only 4-6

But.. if there's nothing in this server, can you tell what I should add or what improvements I should do?
And about the exp, how much should it be ?

You wanna know my dream in a real map is that they go off of ots i mean come on get original guys

Back