• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your dreams in a Real Map ?

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello Otlander's,

Well, as you guys can see there are just too many rl maps out there and all members doesn't play the new rl maps..

So, share your idéas on how a rl map ot should be like and what the ot should offer you.

Example:

High/low exp
Good pvp balnce ect..

So share your idéas on what you guys really want in a rl map ot..

in a rl map ot i want a custom map! :eek:

Or rl map with Gengia, Oken, Pyre and some more custom shit, events, Overpowered sorcerers, Roxxor fun pvp system with mega ues that does like 1k+ in level 200, And PVP-E and loose alot when u die :>

Maybe add some custom spells, PvP-e, new quests, more rigged items and hunting spots better then grim reapers and darashia wyrms

When it comes to real maps, I want death to all.

Only real map I truly played was super custom, client and everything, new sprites, major scripts, all the monster spawns were perfect, no buggy ass yalahar roofs/spawns, and most of the quests were there, all the major ones worked perfect.

Okey, but if a rl map has a quests like rl tibia and works perfectly, with balanced vocs plus extra cities incl. Oken, Pyre, Gengia, Yala ect.. and new spells and balanced vocs. The server should have events like guild wars/castle wars ect?

Is that a good rl map or is it not enough?

Yes, I think you should add guildwars/castlewars. Also you can make a complete custom city, where you can gain your first exp and choose your city (thais, venore, edron or something). It's something like rook.
That if you go in a teleport for example. the teleport of thais, that you will be a citizen of thais city.

yep and make it not boring at lvl 250+ cuz u get 5x.. u shall make the exp stage like this

1-50 : 1000x
51-100 :500x
101-150 :250x
151-200 :50x
201-250 :35x
251-xxxx :15x

Also PvP-E

yep and make it not boring at lvl 250+ cuz u get 5x.. u shall make the exp stage like this

1-50 : 1000x
51-100 :500x
101-150 :250x
151-200 :50x
201-250 :35x
251-xxxx :15x

Also PvP-E

that not good idea cuz players will get lvl 300+ and then knight will get shit health can't die easy

Yeah, the server will be of course PvP-E but I have not thought about the exp yet..

Is it better to have standard exp like only 50x or stages like Lolaye?
If stage, should they be high like Lolaye or low exp ?

Exp must be low like x20 or x10 for all lvl , balanced vocations , war system , PVP-E , custom weapons , custom cities and 100% real tibia and npc's . Did u hear about realots.net? It was 100% real tibia , version 7.72 and low exp ! . It will be good if you make it 7.6 or any old version with old outfits because new tibia versions are boring now .

So no exp stages? ShallI use flat out rate ? If that, how much should the xp be ?

No Exp Stage then go for

25x

Exp Stage

1-30 75x
31-50 50x
51-75 40x
76-100 30x
101-150 20x
151+ 10x?

1-30 35x
31-50 30x
51-75 25x
76-100 20x
101-150 10x
151-200 5x
201+ 2x? XD

Dude jesus. do something on ur own?

Well, as you can see, many people are doin the rl maps, but failing and got comments from other otland members that the server is bad.

So I want some advice from you to make it good and make it the way people like it.

I vote for:
~no stages, flat out rate between 10-30x.
~3-5 WELL custom towns
~Edits to EVERY current town to make them more attractable
~Ability to choose a diff town to start, and not Thais!
~FREE PACC
~Donor shiz available ingame
~Monsters .5-1x harder.
~PvPE, or atleast PVP with some arenas to rape people!
~5~ events ran constantly, like every 30 mins~1 hour
~More NPCs than just normal ones
~More DETAILED and RPG quests
~Addon NPCs all over and/or available as rewards from quests instead of items, like -> Annihilator Rewards: SoV, SCA, Thunder Hammer, Some Good Bow, AND/OR Demon Hunter addon 1.
~Balanced Quests to go along with the exp rate, like level 40 to do Koeshi (blue legs) is too easy when you're level 100 and exp rate is 30x, this also goes back to my harder monsters.
~100% balanced AND EDITED loot.
~1x LOOT RATE! Make rares rare.
~All items ingame (winged helm, eagle shield, amazon shield, that shiz) and working good and available through events or something.
~Items customized, like knight armor 2% pro against physical, shiz like that)

~AND ABOVE ALL: BALANCED FACKING VOCATIONS!
~~AND DONT FORGET BALANCED VOCATIONS
~~~INCASE U IGNORED THE LAST 2...
~~~~BALANCED VOCATIONS!
~~~~~BALANCE BISH!

KK done spamming!

Just my thoughts xD!

Winner what did you do with ur serv?

Thanks iBlue.

I really appreciate that you share some info. I might use the information said.

About my server, it's closed because I'll travel. It will open in 3-4 months with improvements and balanced vocs I hope.

Back