• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your favorite OT

Collapser was my favorite for a very long time. Many memories with teams.

Chaos Ot was great but because of the community. They didn't do anything amazing when they were sucesseful. I heard they reseted the server like 5 times and changed a bunch of things that were quite unique but it never went to be as popular as before.
Also, the creators created a new server from scratch as far as I'm aware and last time I checked it was still online.

@edit

Chaos Ot was indeed my favorite otserver experience.

The most fun I had on OTs... hmm...
The first Pokemon Server that came out was great. Even if I didn't agree on the design choices, it was very polished for a custom OT. (Of course I cheated and got banned and stopped playing)

Secondly, not to give myself too much credit, but the most fun i've ever had on OTs was Species. Not really because Species was that amazing of a server. It was the fact that HUNDREDS of players were at war with each other every day, and you knew when you logged in, there was an army of enemies ready to battle to the death for hours.

My absolute favorite OTs ever were the first ones to come online.. those who didn't have names yet, and was pretty much war-based.
You logged in at a pre-set level and just screw around with monsters and players, and you didn't give a single fuck if the server crashed every 3 minutes, and you didn't care if the server only was online 1 hour every day..

Just.. the difference.. people complain about a server that's offline 10 minutes per day today.......
back then you didn't complain if the server was offline for 10 hours.......
THIS SHIT RIGHT THURR

TornadiaTK / Cadyan's / A couple unique 7.6's back in the day

Emma's and Jaed's projects were also amazing, and I loved them.

Last edited:
I had the most fun on Goobers (7.6) and Revelations (7.92).

Last edited:
I had the most fun on Goobers (7.6) and Revelations (7.92).

ShadowCores was fun until it became infested with noobs.
Oh yeah, good ole Goobers. EvulOTS was also amzing, back in the 7.1 if i recall properly? And IllusionOTS ofc.

I enjoyed Chaos a lot. If I had to pick one that would be it. I wish it would come back.
I also remember Goobers being pretty well made but I could never get into it, I enjoyed farming more than the actual game. Same with Bravexia, although that always seemed more of a tech demo to me, since it wasn't actually fun but it was very technologically advanced (revamped monster AI primarily).
Shiva's first servers were pretty good too, very unique, albeit they didn't last very long and he was pretty greedy, making rich players literally invincible.
There were also two foreign servers I particularly enjoyed, namely the Naruto server by God Dew (Chilean if I remember correctly), despite me not actually liking Naruto at all, and the very first Dragon Ball server which was Polish; crashed all the time, was only online for like 4 hours a day and I had around 1000 ping... but it was still loads of fun.

I enjoyed Tibia servers a lot more back then, before real maps came into light. People actually put efforts into their servers (there were of course the download-and-run YurOTS, but they were the minority) and even simple stuff like having armor grant magic damage was something innovative. Those were the days.

I have so many servers that i liked very much and i couldnt choose between them so im gonna mention them all
firstly,pokemon servers - there was 2 pokemon servers that i liked so mch , first one was PAdventures when it was in beta test...
i remember i played that all day and i made so many friends there but after the beta test was done and the server officially came online it became kinda boring so none played anymore :(
second was Pokemon portal(which was made by Printer).Im talking about the first one that was released and it had like 200+ players online.It was a tp server but u had premium and all which wasnt really hard to get and when i finally got premium i had access to new areas and i was so mch happy lol,i even made 2 videos on youtube about this server and it had like 1000~ views haha.it had a broadcasting system(TV system) which was pretty nice :p ,i remember those zapdos/articuno/moltres quests where you can find bunch of shiny pokemons and all. hahahahahahha it was so much fun and i hope printer will bring back the old Pportal :(

now onto the tibia servers
the very first ForgottenL ; when enigma was full of ppl and you couldnt even exp of players lol
Tibera.org ; i liked here everything especially wars ( with Essentials and Dedka <3 ), i had a team here and we were battling against them to rule the server all the time lol

ah old times :D

Back