• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

when i try to open http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php it says 404 not found ....

2lkta49.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i give up i cant do this shit :(

Last edited:
I try to go create a database but it keeps saying i don't have privileges.
how do i obtain privileges

untitled.JPG

After you login, you MUST drop the user PMA, or else you will get hacked 100x easier than usual, as it is giving a backdoor to the hacker. You can do so by clicking on the 'SQL' box on the top left hand corner of your phpmyadmin page, and executing this into it:

This is what happens if you drop the user PMA. You cannot create a database at all.

Fel
SQL-fråga: Redigera

SELECT MAX( version )
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_tracking`
WHERE `db_name` = 'otserv'
AND `table_name` = ''
AND FIND_IN_SET( 'CREATE DATABASE', tracking ) >0

MySQL sa:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_tracking'

Error

SQL query: DocumentationEdit Edit

SELECT `db_name` , `comment`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_column_info`
WHERE `column_name` = '(db_comment)'

MySQL said: Documentation
#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info'

i got this after i dropped the PMA

for fucking hell the xampp Pass Do not work First Time it Worked second It Dosen't ffs..... Add breden.grath1 On skype if you want too host my ot (our...) FFS!!!

So I feel like I've done everything up to the account creation, but when i enter 1/1 it doesn't seem to connect. Any suggestions?

umm when i portforwarded 80 i got an error now i cant get into my wrouter WTF

I need help!

I'm almost there, the problem I have is when I search for the forgottenserver.sql file and click go I get this error inside a pink square:

Error
SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

Anything I did wrong? And I could Also try the other alternative file that's located in the schema folder. As long as I find out where this schema folder is located.

Last edited:
So I feel like I've done everything up to the account creation, but when i enter 1/1 it doesn't seem to connect. Any suggestions?

Account not connecting has to be dealing with the 7171/7172 ports. Try re-port forwarding them.

umm when i portforwarded 80 i got an error now i cant get into my wrouter WTF

Make sure you disable your firewalls.

I need help!

I'm almost there, the problem I have is when I search for the forgottenserver.sql file and click go I get this error inside a pink square:

Error
SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

Anything I did wrong? And I could Also try the other alternative file that's located in the schema folder. As long as I find out where this schema folder is located.

In your Config.lua, you didn't put in a database.

really nice tutorial nice
thx a lot

Thanks man, means a lot to me.

i get the message

Error

SELECT `tables`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_recent`
WHERE `username` = 'root'

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_recent'

and i have delted nothing

i get the message

Error

SELECT `tables`

and i have delted nothing

You're attempting in editing a PMA table from a Root user. This cannot be done, drop your PMA user, and try again.

A very, VERY nice in-depth tutorial you made here! I got my server open which is often a difficult task for the new guys is class, well done. I really appreciate your work and i wish you all the best luck in your future server hosting and programming career. Best regards from Andreas!

Did the drop pma now i cant even use my php admin just get a big Error
SQL query: Edit

SELECT `tables`

MySQL said:

Back