• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

Mina Skype portar krockar med Apache... Port 80 och 443 :s Hjääälp? ;(

- - - Updated - - -

Mina Skype portar krockar med Apache... Port 80 och 443 :s Hjääälp? ;(

- - - Updated - - -

The Dll files doesnt come with the server download :S

Hi

I did everything, and I still get this
[26/11/2012 20:09:05] >> Loading database driver...Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[26/11/2012 20:09:06] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SQLite which doesn't require any connection.
What may be the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

I did it!

When you get something like this:
[26/11/2012 20:09:05] >> Loading database driver...Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
[26/11/2012 20:09:06] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SQLite which doesn't require any connection.
What may be the problem?

You have to change mysqlHost to 127.0.0.1, so it goes like this:
-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = ""
mysqlDatabase = ""
mysqlPort = 3306

Found it here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6599524/cant-connect-to-mysql-server-on-localhost-10061-on-window-7

I've done everything according to the guide, but I cant login, also I got 3 errors on MySQL when i did what you said

SELECT `comment`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_column_info`
WHERE db_name = 'hellofbaron'
AND table_name = ''
AND column_name = '(db_comment)'

MySQL sa:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info'

what did I do wrong?

Last edited:
I've done everything according to the guide, but I cant login, also I got 3 errors on MySQL when i did what you said

SELECT `comment`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_column_info`
WHERE db_name = 'hellofbaron'
AND table_name = ''
AND column_name = '(db_comment)'

MySQL sa:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_column_info'

what did I do wrong?
Had same problem but then i reinstall and i figured it out that pma user shoulndt be deleted :eek: thats made it not work for me....

now i have a problem: Followed the guide and when i go to 127.0.0.1 i just enter xampps site not the ot site :eek:

Everything is working expect one thing I dont get away that error msg, so I cant manage my things such as accounts.

SELECT `tables`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_recent`
WHERE `username` = 'root'

MySQL said:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_recent'

Holy shit im a idiot, I dont understand shit

Also no NPCs

Last edited:
it doesnt let me login to my account with 127.0.0.1 and 1/1 , what could i have done wrong? ):

I'm using Uniserver and I have a site up and working (only small things to do on it) and the OT is up, my friend can log on.

BUT! I cant seem to make a GOD/GM account.. I have a Admin page on my site for me, and there I can make any char a GOD.
It says Im a GOD ingame but when i log on im still a regular character :(

I cant do a gm in Phpmyadmin either..

Site.jpgGOD.jpg

And yea, its a 8.60 server

When i change from sqlite to MySQL the server crashes got any idea why?? or it says cannot connect to sql database please help me:)

localhost/phpmyadmin are close : (

- - - Updated - - -

localhost/phpmyadmin are close : (

error.jpg
it gives me that error then closes , can anyone help ???

Last edited:
HI , ERROR
WHEN i click the forgotten server , it show me a messagebox

LIMBMYSQL.DLL ITS OUT.

where do i find the .dll files? i have all of them except the libluajitsql_mysql.dll, and i cant find it anywear!

- - - Updated - - -

where do i find the .dll files? i have all of them except the libluajitsql_mysql.dll, and i cant find it anywear!

nevermind, i found the dll files missing, but i have another problem. it sais im suppose to go to the accounts tab and klick on the account i created.... when did i create an account? and where do i find the account i supposedly crated....?

I keep getting "only clients with protocol 9.61 allowed!" when I try to log in.

Im using OtLand ip changer, 9.1 game client, 9.1 Forgotten Server.

I have set my server Ip to 127.0.0.1 and my ip changer to 127.0.0.1

any help would be appreciated :)

hey i am making a server and i have a few questions please answer them :

---how to make a bow that doesn't need an arrow !?
---how can i make a mana rune !?
---how can i make a freeze rune !?
---i am using an ot map editor monsters there are in names of tibia rl if i put a scorpion in game it actually summons a monsters that has same outfit number !?
---how can i add some commands like "!spells" and [ "/jail" and "/ban" and "/summon" ] for admins and staff !?
---how can i make a teleporter that opens it self each 30 min !?
---how can i make a pet dead !?
---how can i make my server by rebirthes !?
---how to edit a lever's use !? [like it takes 50 (money) and gives you an item !?
---how can i make a door that only vips pass !?
---how can i make a 15 days of vip scroll !?
---how can i make a door or a tp that surrtain reb/level can pass !?
---how can i make a quest that you need 4 players to start !?

[sorry for english and please tell me how to make a new post my self ]

Last edited:
Back