• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

Guys can you please pass me the link to download all needed .dll files? Or where's the "revision page"?

Dear team,

It´s an awesome tutorial, someone can help , with the revision's page link??

thanx in advance

Anyone knows how i can change the map of my server?
I am thinking of changing to RL tibia map!
Any advice are welcomed!! thanks in adv!!

I honestly don't know much about servers and coding and all that good stuff... but here I am, trying to enjoy my self. c:

Well, I'd like to ask, how do I fix a bug on my server? For example, I just made one right now, brand new and right off the download links above. It was the 9.1 forgotten server map Mystic Spirit and I have a bug. I use 1 out of 100 health potions and it wastes all 100 instead of just 1, any tips for this poor, poor noo? :c thanks in advance guys c:

I honestly don't know much about servers and coding and all that good stuff... but here I am, trying to enjoy my self. c:

Well, I'd like to ask, how do I fix a bug on my server? For example, I just made one right now, brand new and right off the download links above. It was the 9.1 forgotten server map Mystic Spirit and I have a bug. I use 1 out of 100 health potions and it wastes all 100 instead of just 1, any tips for this poor, poor noo? :c thanks in advance guys c:

Look into your health potion item.xml, try editing the variables in there. Is it just the health potion? or all potions?

I'm not sure why my replies keep getting deleted but i can't seem to get the npcs to show up on the server any advice as to what i'm doing wrong?

How do I allow multiple clients from the same router to connect on the same ip? Can't seem to find anything to allow it. Would be glad to get some help. Can't even find it with googling it.. :(

go into RME and go to shop locations, if there aint any npc's there, go into creature pallette -> npcs then place a spawn area for a npc then you can add the npc's! Hade the same issue earlier! :)

why does it say my server is online when i turn it on but then i enter 1/1 and the account manager pops up and i click enter again to login and make an account but it says its offline?

Can anyone help me please?

How do I allow multiple clients from the same router to connect on the same ip? Can't seem to find anything to allow it. Would be glad to get some help. Can't even find it with googling it.. :(

go to config and allow to connecton from ip multiply times.

Hello!

the tutorial helped me alot thx for that! yesterday i runned my server to check stuff etc. with a friend. he could login with hes pc. last night i turned off my pc. so i just came back to do thing for the server but it wont start any more!

Hope someone can help me!

ERWER.jpgcant start.jpg

also on my XAMPP control panel :

0:02:54 [Apache] Status change detected: running
0:02:54 [mysql] Status change detected: running
0:02:59 [mysql] Status change detected: stopped
0:02:59 [mysql] Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly.
0:02:59 [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
0:02:59 [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
0:02:59 [mysql] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
0:02:59 [mysql] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
0:02:59 [mysql] If you need more help, copy and post this
0:02:59 [mysql] entire log window on the forums

Last edited:
My locahost is not working theres an 404 http error when i try to access the localhost.and my apache is not working on the xampp it just crashes it when i try to start it
Any idea on how to solve that?

Back