• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your most treasured memory of Tibia?

When I clicked this

99lb2r.png

When i was level 18, 4 Br's trapped me and killed me.... they took my Fire Sword, 80~ Health Potion and 40~ Mana Potions and 20~k's :'(

When i got my PACC for the first time. :D

Afterdawn <3 Druid Room Trap

[video=youtube;fHfhqIlpGlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHfhqIlpGlU[/video]

Gay copyright violations removed music. But the battle is nice as :D

When I first ate a meat, it was so delicious. When I got tired of eating meat, I quit tibia and went to another restaurant

When i met Rody! An Ruberian legendary 40+ year old women! She even listens to me! Do you see it? Someone listening to me? :eek: OH! I know! Nuts, ha?!
And when i met Bakuratje :D Some good friend of me that stopped for another game but he came several times back to visit us in Honera! SEVENTH KINGDOM YEAH!

Hmm ;p when i first noticed that i was supposed to click under the ladder to climb it xD and blocking my first demon ;)

When I was finally level 18 sorcerer and that I finally could summon minotaur archer, and the day after that tibia got ruined for me, magic got based on levels, not on mlvls anymore. <_<

Ladder clicking for sure...
Being stuck down in spiders in rook...no rope...then reading that damn sign that's along the lines of "Don't forget your rope. Visit Al Dee's" >.<
"Fast Hands" before everyone botted it...I was genuinely fast and could beat a bot

I dont understand that "Treasured"SoIWill write about my favourite memory:
TheMy favourite memory was when i did Pits of Inferno quest on harmonia:) On 81 Level xD. I will never forget that.

Or the most treasured memory i readed somecomments nw and i understand:). My first dragon :)

Back