• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your very first OT-server: what year is it? what was it called? good memories?

revvedsince2010

Reaction score
Title. Which OT were the first one you ever played? What was it called and What year is it? Feel free to share some good memories as well if you'd like!

Ok. The OT I personally remember the most when thinking back at the times when I was still learning the basics - were called HelgaOT. I think it was around 2010. Note that I had never played Tibia at all at this time, not even tried or heard of RL. Anyhow I remember this server kept me very entertained and the PKing with buddies were so much fun. Also had a blast learning the spawns for the RL map Helga was using. A lot of awesome memories from my Journey when Tibia was a fully new-experience to me. Client version was 8.54 back then I think. Awesome times, would like to experience again hehe.
Anyone else played this OT btw?

Looking forward to see what this thread will bring to the table :) stay safe yall

Umby's OT. 2008/9?

Basically a random server with self-made teams of 5 randoms.
If you were caught with more players in your team, you'd get banned.
If you got to 15 kills, could find a spot to lose skull, and then made it back to the depot, you could create an account, which gave you 1 depot space.

You could buy upgrades with orbs dropped from players, at small npc shops, as well as do some quests, like annih for better weapons/armor.
And if you were truly great at the game, you could buy a house for like.. 6000 orbs. (read, 6000 kills, or 6000 looted bodies.. xD)

And the depot didn't allow containers.. and max upgrade slots was like 5? so you basically had to get all the orbs without dying, and without the server crashing/resetting.

And of course I was still growing up, so this was all on dial-up.. at 2-4am while my parents slept.. cuz dial-up required the phone line.
Imagine trying to play tibia, spamming hotkeys on a war server.. but you had to be super quiet, and listen for footsteps, so you could force the computer off and hopefully not get caught awake at 2am. xD

First ot was some 7.1 war ot where there was a small map and just people spamming spells, probably one of the very first war ots.
I remember the name brabexia for some reason but im not sure if that was it, maybe this is some later server I remember.

I would say around 2007? ( Just googled and it was earlier, around 2005/06 )
Best memories are probably from ots such as halmstadot.mine,nu, hestoria.net, ambera, helgaot, zantera, and legendary Tung aka chinas ots.
I like oldschool but 8.6 servers will always have a special place in my heart because of all the people I met and spent time playing with.

Goobers ot :D
It was laagy and quite shit looking back but also quite fun for its time. So many exploits were found there. like summoning a bunch of stuff and staying in PZ and spaam rightclicking people outside would make mobs attack players at some point. kinda crazy. Also spaaming right click on a monster would make you attack faster :D it was crazy

Umby's OT. 2008/9?

Basically a random server with self-made teams of 5 randoms.
If you were caught with more players in your team, you'd get banned.
If you got to 15 kills, could find a spot to lose skull, and then made it back to the depot, you could create an account, which gave you 1 depot space.

You could buy upgrades with orbs dropped from players, at small npc shops, as well as do some quests, like annih for better weapons/armor.
And if you were truly great at the game, you could buy a house for like.. 6000 orbs. (read, 6000 kills, or 6000 looted bodies.. xD)

And the depot didn't allow containers.. and max upgrade slots was like 5? so you basically had to get all the orbs without dying, and without the server crashing/resetting.

And of course I was still growing up, so this was all on dial-up.. at 2-4am while my parents slept.. cuz dial-up required the phone line.
Imagine trying to play tibia, spamming hotkeys on a war server.. but you had to be super quiet, and listen for footsteps, so you could force the computer off and hopefully not get caught awake at 2am. xD
Oh boy, UmbyOTs was one of my favourite servers back in the day.

My first server was some 7.1 survival, fun as fuck

Two other servers I have fond memories of were
  • Patservers (@kornholi was the main developer) I played soooo many hours of this server, you had to reach X level to be able to create your own character.
  • Sinteria 7.6 (Firestorm mainly), @Danger II I remember your name from this server, I'm sure? We used to fight a bit mostly in south west corner houses next to the duel arena, my memory could be wrong, though!

What I'd give to be able to go back to those times and replay those servers... :D

• Patservers (@kornholi was the main developer) I played soooo many hours of this server, you had to reach X level to be able to create your own character.
  • Sinteria 7.6 (Firestorm mainly), @Danger II I remember your name from this server, I'm sure? We used to fight a bit mostly in south west corner houses next to the duel arena, my memory could be wrong, though!

What I'd give to be able to go back to those times and replay those servers... :D
Back then my adrenaline used to pump everytime I got 15 kills and was waiting for skull to leave. xD
I'm sure it's been at least 10+ years since I've even felt an adrenaline rush 🤔

First ot was some 7.1 war ot where there was a small map and just people spamming spells, probably one of the very first war ots.
I remember the name brabexia for some reason but im not sure if that was it, maybe this is some later server I remember.

I would say around 2007? ( Just googled and it was earlier, around 2005/06 )
Best memories are probably from ots such as halmstadot.mine,nu, hestoria.net, ambera, helgaot, zantera, and legendary Tung aka chinas ots.
I like oldschool but 8.6 servers will always have a special place in my heart because of all the people I met and spent time playing with.
I think this first war server on 7.1 is "tiff.org" also first server i play :p
Next i remember when first server for 7.4 are see the world. It was very raw and bugged, but mega hyped, and people play as hell it.

I think this was way before people used domains, during the era of mainly static IP's, but I could be wrong. my memory tends to fail me at times.

I guess you remember me from sinteria, yeah. Good old times.

sinteria.no-ip.org 7.4 and 7.6 versions, super simple acc maker and many rpg feels. Great quality at these times standards.

Also a project made by my bro, cousin and me from 2005-7 which I slowly work on again at 8.0 version.

sinteria.no-ip.org 7.4 and 7.6 versions, super simple acc maker and many rpg feels. Great quality at these times standards.

Also a project made by my bro, cousin and me from 2005-7 which I slowly work on again at 8.0 version.
Sinteria was made by Slider aka Matthias and Alkamenes as far as I know.

Back